Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Derby MATCH REPORT

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Many thanks for the kind words, all. Much appreciated.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Top-notch report. I especially enjoyed the ARTWORK, with Steve Mc's "Island" hair style of particular interest and amusement. When the ball hit the net from Baldock's finish, it sounded like a frog sucking in a fly. Love it!

I LOVE the club's 'goalcam' footage. The Huddersfield goal (Danny Ward balls up) is my absolute favourite.

I enjoy reading your match reports far more than those contained in the Argus, Mail, Guardian etc - many many thanks. And I too admire your depiction of Schteve's hair island!!

Thanks. As I've said before I have an easier task than each of those - particularly so when writing up a home win. I can be as partisan as I like, without accusations of bias. I can be brutally critical of the club / Hughton / players if I feel I need to, without worrying about damaging fragile professional relationships. I can insinuate that Steve McLaren has partaken in class B drugs before choosing his team, or call Karl Robinson a 'fat scouse narcissist'. I also must share the praise with all the other 'contributors' - all the twitter and instagram accounts I shamelessly BORROW content from.

Brilliant brilliant brilliant. Loved the artwork as well, although it was a touch more professional than I expected.

Thanks!

Not quite sure how to take this, one...

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Good read. The Sunday league team selection analogy is absolutely spot on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here