Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orange in, or Orange out?

Orange In, or Orange Out?

• Orange In (it's new and won't do no harm)

Votes: 40 45.5%
  • Orange Out (you kidding me? Stick to tradition)

Votes: 48 54.5%

• Total voters

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
orangutan.jpg

Its a no from me :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Orange in, or Orange out?
I don't understand why you're even asking. Leave everything the **** alone and we're good. Have someone else start the match day thread (yes Sir Albion, that means you) and we lose 3-0 to Forest. Mods should be banning anyone who ****s with our chances.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
What has this got to do with Huddersfield?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
As I understand it, as they have played each other twice, we will not ever get to the position of colouring both Newcastle and Huddersfield orange to confirm that celebrations can begin. Therefore, it would seem a red herring.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I don't understand why you're even asking. Leave everything the **** alone and we're good. Have someone else start the match day thread (yes Sir Albion, that means you) and we lose 3-0 to Forest. Mods should be banning anyone who ****s with our chances.

Heavens, I've still go so much to learn! I've just got into the Teams that can't Catch Us thing (red for me, by the way, let's not complicate things), and now you say that there is a dedicated person in charge of starting the match day threads? I think I might have started one by accident once. How that must have annoyed some!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Typical behaviour from the orangeists.

Don't tell the ignorant what they're voting for, rig the election, walk off to the horizon full of smuggy smugness.

No prizes for guessing who'll be crying the loudest when they've realised they have voted for a play off semi final loss.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Chocolate orange IN

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The long game is that everyone will be orange because they all have to play other teams and therefore can't both win.

It's a daft idea totally out of keeping with the simplicity of the concept.

Orange OUT (in case you hadn't guessed).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Subjective idea. However not quantifiable. I'm out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here