Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 95
  1. #71
    worshipping Omiros
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    39,284


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nothing so what's your point , you might not be scared of change but plenty are .
    regards
    DR
    Right
    " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
    The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #72

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GreersElbow View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Great synopsis

      Always worth reading people's comments on it from an uninformed perspective.

      It hasn't happened yet, so why is it going to happen? Government taking its time.
      why are you still sulking ?
      regards
      DR
    • #73
      Don't wait for me! Albumen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Location
      Brighton - In your face
      Posts
      10,600


      1 Not allowed!
      Well done the Dutch. A green left victory shoes what can be achieved when you're not lead by fear.
    • #74

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Albumen View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Well done the Dutch. A green left victory shoes what can be achieved when you're not lead by fear.
      Hmmm...one way of looking at it. Another might be to point out that the Dutch Parliament is now considerably more right-wing this evening than it was yesterday.
      My music blog: de-minimis music
    • #75
      Members
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      1,786


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Albumen View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Well done the Dutch. A green left victory shoes what can be achieved when you're not lead by fear.
      How do you get to that.... the centre right party won... the far right party increased its share to become 2nd largest in seats.

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    • #76
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Location
      A long way from the coast...
      Posts
      4,280


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by heathgate View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      How do you get to that.... the centre right party won... the far right party increased its share to become 2nd largest in seats.

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      Big gains for the greens great stuff, big loss for the bigots. Farage will be gutted, Europe has woken up
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette #euref19
    • #77
      Members
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      1,786


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Big gains for the greens great stuff, big loss for the bigots. Farage will be gutted, Europe has woken up
      How can it be a big loss.... yes they didn't win... but they moved into a strong parliamentary position in 2nd place..... it reflects that at the core, Holland is a right wing country.

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    • #78
      Don't wait for me! Albumen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Location
      Brighton - In your face
      Posts
      10,600


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hmmm...one way of looking at it. Another might be to point out that the Dutch Parliament is now considerably more right-wing this evening than it was yesterday.
      Humingously less than if the green-left hadn't won though.
    • #79
      Members Herr Tubthumper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      The Fatherland
      Posts
      38,754


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Albumen View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Well done the Dutch. A green left victory shoes what can be achieved when you're not lead by fear.
      Agree with this. In the current environment this is a great, and telling, result and no meaningful traction for the Freedom Party
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
    • #80

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by heathgate View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      How can it be a big loss.... yes they didn't win... but they moved into a strong parliamentary position in 2nd place..... it reflects that at the core, Holland is a right wing country.

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      There was a very big turn-out - the biggest for over 30 years. It was people turning out to vote against Fascism. It's almost a peaceful version of Cable Street in the 1930's.
      The Prime Minister is described as centre-right, as is Angela Merkel, and there is a world of difference between that and Wilders.
      "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •