Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iphone or others?

D

Deleted member 22389

My missus New (9 month old) Samsung 7 had charging issues (getting hot) (rainbow screen) and died at 60% battery-much fiddling with settings,turning off fast charging,backing up and re setting background apps has CURED it....

Try all that stuff first...

She loves Samsung hates Apple,Daughter is reverse- Me? I still have a 2012 Blackberry still going strong.. (yes i am sad)

Bought a second hand blackberry z30 phone off ebay, still a great phone. Nothing sad about BlackBerry, they are the most reliable phones out there. I can't afford apple, and when I used android I can stand the crap they put on phones. I'm also on giff gaff a fiver a month sees me through.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I currently have both an iPhone for personal use and a Samsung Galaxy for work (yeah I know, 2 phone wanker) and I can't stand the Galaxy. Will never get one for personal use. I find the iPhone so much more user friendly.

Last edited:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
My iphone 5c battery used to die at about 32% - REALLY annoying..

Changed the battery myself with ifixit kit, and boom, just like a new phone and can use it all the way down to 1% :thumbsup:

Same. If it is just the battery life that is an issue for you then do this a d save your £

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I switched to the S7 from Apple and have been thoroughly disappointed. I'll be switching back quite soon I think.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
iPhone all the way, signed up to the apple upgrade program, pay £49 per month and every year I get the new iPhone that is released. Have had android in the past but find the os very clunky compared to iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Always make me smile when I read posts like this, people (not saying you do) moan and whinge when their season ticket goes from £38 a month to £40 a month yet are happy to pay that sort of money a month for a phone

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Get Chinese phone from amazon. I have p9000, 200 quid better features and very good battery. Android so can have mobdro with all sky sports etc for free.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just to add:

Smart phones like the iPhone were new, and if you wanted something decent you needed the top of the range model from Apple or Samsung, and that's no longer the case. Mid range Samsung phones are excellent, as are offerings from the likes of Huawei etc. There's no need to spend the eye watering prices of the iPhone 7 etc.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Plenty of reasonably priced smart phones about.Really pleased with my Vodafone Smart Prime 7 (HTC made).Best I've had,cost £45!Battery life is great,great screen,good cameras and should be ok for 5G.Pretty rugged too-my grandson hasn't broken it yet!

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I have the Samsung S7 edge. wonderful wonderful phone - If I hadn't dropped it 2 weeks into my 2 year contract with no insurance. I now hate it especially when sat on a table next to a shiny non buggered one. it still works fine and the camera is stunning but the spidery cracks across the screen wind me up. My wife has a P9 lite. really cheap, really good phone. Im very jealous as it works well, great battery and camera and it is about £23 a month all in. I will be looking to get something like this next time when I am due and upgrade.

Oh my S7 has upgraded to nougat (version 7) and this is so much better than ios also as I can run Show box and live net tv and chrome cast both to my tv for free everything. Makes my apple friends wel jel like

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here