Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Iphone or others?

0 Not allowed!
    My iphone 5 now has a battery life of 4 hours, I have followed all apple advice but short of a new battery its a new phone.

Do I go for iphone 7?

I like the look of the Samsung S7...but how good are they?

How about the famous Onsung ( or whatever its called) ?

any other suggestions?

Im not really happy with 2 year deals but I guess thats the price to pay for a new phone.
    Looking at 35-40 per month... currently have sim only for 12- per month so Im not really excited about a 2 year contract.

Any suggestions or deals?
    K55 BHA

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Seaweed! Seaweed! GoldWithFalmer's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      My missus New (9 month old) Samsung 7 had charging issues (getting hot) (rainbow screen) and died at 60% battery-much fiddling with settings,turning off fast charging,backing up and re setting background apps has CURED it....

Try all that stuff first...

She loves Samsung hates Apple,Daughter is reverse- Me? I still have a 2012 Blackberry still going strong.. (yes i am sad)
      In Deo Fidemus we know our history,yet we embrace change-Hello from the real Brighton

Posh? i'd say a non clock watcher,an early riser,creator of ones own fortune,a grafter,a clever dick,an inheritor,a late home type,one that makes sacrifice,gifted maybe.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by swindonseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      My iphone 5 now has a battery life of 4 hours, I have followed all apple advice but short of a new battery its a new phone.

Do I go for iphone 7?

any other suggestions?

Im not really happy with 2 year deals but I guess thats the price to pay for a new phone.
      Looking at 35-40 per month... currently have sim only for 12- per month so Im not really excited about a 2 year contract.

Don't let the apple detractors dissuade you, they are still the best phones on the market.

If you can afford a 7 you won't be disappointed.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      Don't let the apple detractors dissuade you, they are still the best phones on the market.

If you can afford a 7 you won't be disappointed.
      Found one at Carphone warehouse 35 per month unlimited calls/text 4gb data ..... 50 up front.
      I guess when I take off the 12 im paying its only 23 per month extra..

I have only recently had iphones, my work phone is Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and its quite hard to use compared to the iphone ( plus it has a habit of randomly restarting)
      K55 BHA

3 Not allowed!
      Had the iPhone 6S since it came out. I don't intend to go back to Apple, Samsung are superior.
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      As I said I dont know just assumed

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by swindonseagull View Post

Do I go for iphone 7?

any other suggestions?

I've had an iPhone 3,4,5 & 6 over the years but thinking to change next time because of how well google is able to understand me so much better than Siri
      Being directed to a petrol station in Kentucky which is apparently my nearest will hopefully be a thing of the past!
      I think I'm going to try the pixel, excellent camera and charges in 20 minutes (so they say!)

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      I disagree, I think there are better. For a start I'd like to have an SD slot. I'm still on an iPhone 4S, but will get an Android next.
      1 billion
      Seaweed! Seaweed! GoldWithFalmer's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I personally would go for Android and that would mean Samsung,were it not for the new Blackberry Android phones-for now i'm sticking with Blackberry..

Apple and Samsung are very different operating systems,similar too in some respects,but both have strengths...
      In Deo Fidemus we know our history,yet we embrace change-Hello from the real Brighton

Posh? i'd say a non clock watcher,an early riser,creator of ones own fortune,a grafter,a clever dick,an inheritor,a late home type,one that makes sacrifice,gifted maybe.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GreersElbow View Post
      Had the iPhone 6S since it came out. I don't intend to go back to Apple, Samsung are superior.
      what is superior about the phones?
      K55 BHA

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Reagulls View Post
      I've had an iPhone 3,4,5 & 6 over the years but thinking to change next time because of how well google is able to understand me so much better than Siri
      Being directed to a petrol station in Kentucky which is apparently my nearest will hopefully be a thing of the past!
      I think I'm going to try the pixel, excellent camera and charges in 20 minutes (so they say!)
      I dont use Siri at all and find it crap......ask it to show the championship table and it shows premier league from 2016.
      was messing with it yesterday and asked Siri to find me a popcorn maker at Argos and it tell me it cant find that restaurant.

Normally ends up with Siri telling me im rude.
      K55 BHA