Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nowhere NEAR Championship standard. Get rid. :dunce:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One of my all time favourite players. Along with GM, a complete feck up by the club in not trying to keep.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
with all the comments on this forum and in the ground would you want to stay here?

Nope, when you get booed when taking a penalty by your own fans at a home game, you'd want out! Not sure the hierarchy at the club were any more impressed than the fans though. They seemed quite chuffed to get 750k for him

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I was a big AB fan, but come on.

Scoring at Liverpool get's easier and easier depending on how bad of a team you play for.

I don't know what's up with Liverpool but I'm glad I don't support them! Infuriates me enough as a neutral watching them beat the best one week and lose to dross the following week.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
One of my all time favourite players. Along with GM, a complete feck up by the club in not trying to keep.

Same. Kept that GM/AB partnership together, the club would have been in the Premier League longtime already. Club's been playing catch-up on striker partnerships ever since.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Brilliant, how long are you lot going to keep doing this? Every time he scores his one goal a season?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant, how long are you lot going to keep doing this? Every time he scores his one goal a season?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love it, the Barnes haters still don't like it when he shows some class :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Alan Green played a bit of a blinder on 5-live:-

"ball to the back post, and it's a goal the Austrian Ashley Barnes".

Technically correct but still a bit of a reach!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Joint with Murray as the last player to score 20 in a season? Top scorer season 2011/12? Anything else?

I mean proof he actually was a fan of his back in the day...

I'd be distraught to hear any non-believers are jumping on the Barnes love-in bandwagon. Personally always loved the bloke, particularly cherished his extreme intelligence, both on the pitch and off, gutted when he left.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Booing your OWN player taking a penalty. It's hard to be MORE of a **** than that, isn't it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here