Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McLaren.....next to go ?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
With Huddersfield still to play it would be very nice to see Rowett's appointment drive an initial improvement similar to the one Schteve enjoyed. With the talent they've got and Johnson, Keogh and Johnny Russell to return they should be capable of a drastic improvement.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Rowett's teams play dire football - he set Burton up defensively to get them near the top of League Two - but killed all the atmosphere and decent football Clough and Peschisolido had Burton playing in the past - Hasselbaink took them up and set them up near top of League One - for Clough to carry on again

Rowett employed same tactics with Birmingham - again successful - but not great to watch

Be very interested to hear Rowett explaining how he does not set teams up the "Derby way" to his new Chairman - he will be sacked by Christmas

Derby fans I know have told me Mac "had to go" as we lost to Brighton, as it we are some tinpot amateur club

Possibly we have a much lower wage bill and a manager allowed to manage

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Derby fans I know have told me Mac "had to go" as we lost to Brighton, as it we are some tinpot amateur club

Possibly we have a much lower wage bill and a manager allowed to manage

Unless the fans you know are complete knobs then I doubt they mean anything condescending by it.

We used to envy that fantastic 2013/14 team that somehow managed to fall short, and now we are the envy of them. The nature of the loss probably sounded home just how far we have come and how far they have fallen.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I haven't read the thread, so it's possible that someone has already said it, but surely Honda are the next to go at McLaren?

Coat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here