Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR and Leeds Tickets Rollcall

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Two of us for QPR - restricted view. Hoping for another comedy overhead kick goal from Dale.

I assume "restricted view" just means the back of the top tier? If so weren't they doing the opposite last season and selling the front 2 rows as "premium"? Anyway, we fell for it and also nearly fell in to the lower tier when our second went in. No bad thing we're at the back this time :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I assume "restricted view" just means the back of the top tier? If so weren't they doing the opposite last season and selling the front 2 rows as "premium"? Anyway, we fell for it and also nearly fell in to the lower tier when our second went in. No bad thing we're at the back this time :lolol:

Yeah I know, you were in the row behind me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Tickets for both have arrived.

Is Leeds really not on general sale until Thursday? That don't allow any time to post the tickets

No that's me being a complete tit , was last thursday they went on sale , i seriously wouldn't of bothered trying to buy until this thursday if you hadn't said something and i checked the website , so cheers .

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Two tickets for QPR booked, but in Ireland for St Paddys Day weekend & a family engagement party - can't even watch Leeds on tv!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bad fan, neither.

Cannot be bothered to get back so late from Leeds and my niece gets married in Edinburgh on the same day as QPR away - there had better be Sky Sports in this posh hotel

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Bad fan, neither.

Cannot be bothered to get back so late from Leeds and my niece gets married in Edinburgh on the same day as QPR away - there had better be Sky Sports in this posh hotel

Hope there good weather for you, as we're up there in May for wife's 50th:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here