Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on then, which TWO are going up autos?

Who will finish top TWO?

• Brighton & Newcastle

Votes: 88 52.4%
  • Brighton & Huddersfield

Votes: 56 33.3%
  • Newcastle & Huddersfield :-(

Votes: 24 14.3%
  • Other - someone from 4th or below will SNEAK in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Totally agree with this. After watching Fulham dismantle us yesterday I voted Huddersfield and brighton in the poll. Had we won yesterday I would have said us and Brighton. If we win next week and you lot or Hudds drop points then the answer would be different again. To put it short - I haven't got a clue and my mind and emotions change every week. If we finish second on goal difference and go up I will be delighted, not arsed about the league title one bit just want to go up and enjoy the play offs whilst I am on holiday in vegas.

It might come down to the strength of the squad and injuries.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Newcastle and Huddersfield, Huddersfield are just so consistent and i think we'll trip up.

Sorry to say it, but this is my read of it too. Newcastle, I think will get 20+ points and finish top. I can see Huddersfield picking up 22 points from their 10 games, which would then require us to get 16 to stay above them on goal difference. We may not get anything at Norwich or Leeds and getting more than a point at QPR and even Wolves will be tough. Bottom line: I can potentially see us being in control of our own destiny but needing the win on the last day at Villa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here