Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on then, which TWO are going up autos?

Who will finish top TWO?

• Brighton & Newcastle

Votes: 88 52.4%
  • Brighton & Huddersfield

Votes: 56 33.3%
  • Newcastle & Huddersfield :-(

Votes: 24 14.3%
  • Other - someone from 4th or below will SNEAK in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We're at an interesting moment in the race for the top 2.

Brighton had a wobble but look to have recovered.
Toon had a superb run of results against top teams but keep dropping points at home and according to their fans look "dead on their feet".
Huddersfield meanwhile keep SQUEAKING 1-0 wins and getting away with disallowed goals against them, players missing open goals and hitting the bar. Can it last?

theboybilly

Dead on their feet? There's a 2-week break coming up after a relatively straightforward game for Toon. I think they'll get back on track. Huddersfield seem to have the momentum and exceptional fitness so it's between us and them for 2nd. We need to up our game away from home, that's my main concern

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Us and Huddersfield I reckon. Toon have ALL the pressure on them, Hudds are on an incredible run and we've been here before and know exactly what is needed to get over the line.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Don't want to tempt fate, heart and head says us and don't care who else, conscience says Toon and Town, that way the football Gods are not antagonised.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
your poll does not have as an option
Brighton and who gives a ****

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This was the team (more or less) that went 10 unbeaten at the end of last season. (W7 D3). It's very similar to the side that started again Derby isn't it (two changes) Newcastle & Huddersfield fans looking at this team and our remaining fixtures would be forgiven for feeling a little concerned about us.

13 Stockdale
2 Bruno
17 Goldson
5 Dunk
23 Rosenior
27 Knockaert
6 Stephens
7 Kayal
38 Skalak
9 Baldock
10 Hemed

Seagulls team vs Charlton away 23rd April 2016.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
25 points needed.

That'll do me, don't care what the others do if we get all 25. In fact 24 is probably ok as well.

:albion2:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Dead on their feet? There's a 2-week break coming up after a relatively straightforward game for Toon. I think they'll get back on track. Huddersfield seem to have the momentum and exceptional fitness so it's between us and them for 2nd. We need to up our game away from home, that's my main concern

We have three fit internationals who will have to play, Huddersfield have Mooey and ?, how many do Newcastle have?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is a good point.

We have Hemed, Kayal, Skalak and Norwood don't we ? Any others ?

Israel are away to Spain.
So hopefully I nice little jaunt in the sunshine.

Skalak is off to San Marino

Norwood at home to Norway.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Well I reckon one of us is gonna beat our record of points for finishing third we set last season !
Just hope we don't beat our own record

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
:wink:

I can't bring myself to say we're going up. I'm a bit like [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] in that respect so I'm readying myself for the play-offs. Anything better is a bonus
The playoffs are unthinkable.

Massive away again on the Friday after Villa. Or worse. Fulham away.

No. That can't be contemplated. That's suicide territory.

We have 1 shot. Win at least 8 out the next 9, hopefully we won't need that many.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here