Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield's run in

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Are you soft in the head? It quite clearly means, that of the 27 points on offer from our remaining games, we need to take 45. I'd be happy with 40 more to be honest, finishing on 117 I think will be enough.

Should be 98 pts to aim for. 95 might do. Typing/eyesight mistake.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Huddersfield have 8 games in April. Albion and Newcastle have 7. Huddersfield game in hand is Wolves towards the end of April. Don't think any team has ever won 8 matches in one month. I think we hold the record of 7 out of 7. Therefore statistically Huddersfield will drop points. This is the year of the blue and white strips. Brighton Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday!!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Huddersfield have 8 games in April. Albion and Newcastle have 7. Huddersfield game in hand is Wolves towards the end of April. Don't think any team has ever won 8 matches in one month. I think we hold the record of 7 out of 7. Therefore statistically Huddersfield will drop points. This is the year of the blue and white strips. Brighton Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday!!

I'm sure we won 8 out of 8 in March 2011

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
To win the championship outright Newcastle are 1-2 Brighton 7-4 and Huddersfield a generous 16-1.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

I think we are the only team to have won 8 in one month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
To win the championship outright Newcastle are 1-2 Brighton 7-4 and Huddersfield a generous 16-1.
Are there any betting sites you can bet on the 2 that go up automatically? I can't find any

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think we are the only team to have won 8 in one month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But not at this level. 8 in 8 would make Huddersfield worthy champions. Not going to happen though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We have to stop this!

If we do better than town, even if they win every game, we will go up! If we do better than Newcastle we will go up.

Have faith girls!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'd say we have the toughest run in just and next week something else will slip up as the twist and turns continue....whoever the top two are come the end will rightfully deserve their spot in the top flight.

Whatever happens it's been a great season :)
Leeds,QPR,Norwich and villa away are very tough games and adding wolves to that as they maybe battling relegation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here