Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield's run in

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just had a look and possibly Fulham and Preston, their run in looks fairly easy tbh..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
There seems to be an awful lot of worry about Huddersfields run-in, but ours isn't bad either. Especially after next Saturdays match at dirty Leeds.

Trying hard not to worry about others, just concentrate on winning our games and we'll be fine

As it stands, win 8 out of 9 and we're up (discounting an unlikely 24 gd swing in Huddersfields favour), and any game that Huddersfield don't win, that's one less we have to win. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What are their remaining fixtures?

Huddersfield Town Fixtures

Bristol City v Huddersfield Town Fri 17 Mar 19:45
Huddersfield Town v Burton Albion Sat 1 Apr 15:00
Huddersfield Town v Norwich City Wed 5 Apr 19:45
Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield Town Sat 8 Apr 15:00
Huddersfield Town v Preston North End Fri 14 Apr 15:00
Derby County v Huddersfield Town Mon 17 Apr 17:00
Huddersfield Town v Fulham Sat 22 Apr 15:00
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Huddersfield Town Tue 25 Apr 19:45
Birmingham City v Huddersfield Town Sat 29 Apr 15:00
Huddersfield Town v Cardiff City Sun 7 May 12:00

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I think we should be more concerned about Newcastles run in! It is harder than both ours and Huddersfields... I think the Geordies could be the ones to miss out!

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I believe they could drop at least two points on Friday. I know Bristol City are in a perilous position in the table but they've only lost at home to top quality teams this year (Fulham & Reading) & Cardiff. They'll have the highest scoring teenager in the history of the Championship too (Abraham). Huddersfield have to run in to some bad luck or a dodgy ref sooner or later.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think we should be more concerned about Newcastles run in! It is harder than both ours and Huddersfields... I think the Geordies could be the ones to miss out!
I hope this is the case!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
They play MASSIVE away, Leeds and Preston at home, Cardiff and Ipswich away..

They also have Wigan and Burton at home but their home form is not very good!

I think they will drop a few points out of that lot!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I believe they could drop at least two points on Friday. I know Bristol City are in a perilous position in the table but they've only lost at home to top quality teams this year (Fulham & Reading) & Cardiff. They'll have the highest scoring teenager in the history of the Championship too (Abraham). Huddersfield have to run in to some bad luck or a dodgy ref sooner or later.

Think this is one of our big problems. Hudds seem to have all the luck running with them at the moment. Like yesterday, Brentford should have got something out of that game.

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
Think this is one of our big problems. Hudds seem to have all the luck running with them at the moment. Like yesterday, Brentford should have got something out of that game.

We also hit the post twice. We deserved to win - I was there. The majority of Brentford fans agreed after the game too.

Our dodgy ref was against Newcastle. Absolutely shocking performance.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
This 'easy' run in for us includes Leeds, Norwich and Villa away. Hmmm that's easy.

I don't think anyone is saying that is easy... What helps though is Norwich and Villa are at the end of the run in! We have to make sure we win as many games a s possible before that! If we do, confidence will play a massive part against 2 teams that hopefully have nothing to play for!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
We also hit the post twice. We deserved to win - I was there. The majority of Brentford fans agreed after the game too.

Did you speak to them all then?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Do you think you will pip us or Newcastle to Autos.? Genuine question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here