Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
II was in such a good mood until I read your post, I hope you realise that! :annoyed:

I’d be interested to know how many assists they both had and I will be shocked if Andone’s ball control isn’t 100% better. If he works as hard as CMS I’d be very happy.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
The bit I love from that link is:-
Scored his first goal for Wanderers in the 2-1 win at Colchester United on 23 September 2017, while on 18 November 2017 he bagged the fastest hat-trick to date in the Football League history of the Club, with three goals in just 11 minutes. It beat the previous record of 16 minutes held by Scott McGleish during the 4-0 victory over Mansfield in January 2008.

Another reason to elevate CMS to [flawed] legend status.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The bit I love from that link is:-
Scored his first goal for Wanderers in the 2-1 win at Colchester United on 23 September 2017, while on 18 November 2017 he bagged the fastest hat-trick to date in the Football League history of the Club, with three goals in just 11 minutes. It beat the previous record of 16 minutes held by Scott McGleish during the 4-0 victory over Mansfield in January 2008.

Another reason to elevate CMS to [flawed] legend status.

A legend in the making :laugh:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The man brought in by Gus Poyet for 3 million as GM was shown the door on a free, I wonder what path their careers took :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here