Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Apologies if this has been covered in another post but I see that CMS scored his 100th career goal for Peterborough today, which is a terrific achievement.

Many congratulations to him from all of his friends at the Albion.

I am not on Twitter but it would be nice if an NSCer could send him a congratulatory message on behalf of all of us who enjoyed his time at the Albion. I always admired his boundless energy and his hand flapping goal celebrations!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Don't see why anyone would dislike him. The wrong player for Poyet's system and never the same after his achilles rupture. But could never fault his attitude.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
CMS never quite made his name with us . However he did have a bad injury,gave his all and was a perfect club ambassador(apart from scoring goals ) .Well done CMS !

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
If we had kept Murray to play upfront with him we'd have made it to the PL at least 3 years ago IMO.
If we had kept Murray and signed Maybe Ulloa, for less money than CMS, we would have walked this league by then.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As a manager, Poyet was not a winner (and is not). As others have said, if we had kept Murray then he and CMS would have ripped teams another one. Under a manager different from Poyet .....

Anyway, congrats to the lad. Well done.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If we had kept Murray and signed Maybe Ulloa, for less money than CMS, we would have walked this league by then.

Ifs and buts. But what is for sure is we wouldn't have had this current season.....which I'm loving. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not Championship quality, especially top of Championship quality.

Poyet blew £2.5m of TB's money on that, whilst arrogantly refusing Muzza a pay rise.

CMS was/is by all accounts a lovely bloke, he always gave his best and good luck to him.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Congratulations to CMS, the scorer of one of my favourite Albion goals, the overhead kick against Burnley at Turf Moor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here