Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend Games 11-12/03/17

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Burton 1:0 over Forest thus moving them above Forest.
Since Clough stayed they've done well. They play both Newc & Udders so could be an influence in the table, and I for one think they are good for draws at both games.

You're a braver man/woman than me to predict anything but a Huddersfield win for any game at the moment.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Or Huddersfield.

I mean rather than looking back over our shoulders at Huddersfield as the threat, and accepting Newcastle are going up as champions, we need to finish above the team ahead of us to make sure of promotion. It's not just about us and Huddersfield fighting for second place which seems to be the mindset.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brentford have scored 17 in their last 7 games. I am confident they'll score in the 2nd half if Huddersfield tire.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Brentford have scored 17 in their last 7 games. I am confident they'll score in the 2nd half if Huddersfield tire.

Been waiting half the bloody season for Huddersfield to tire.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I mean rather than looking back over our shoulders at Huddersfield as the threat, and accepting Newcastle are going up as champions, we need to finish above the team ahead of us to make sure of promotion. It's not just about us and Huddersfield fighting for second place which seems to be the mindset.

I think there's a fair degree of reverse psychology going on where NUFC are concerned.. If we keep churning out wins we might just end up above them.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think there's every possibility we can finish above Toon, and if we do then it really doesn't matter what Hudds do.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
**** sake Brentford miss a sitter

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

:goal:

Newcastle U 0 Fulham 2

Ryan Sessegnon

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
2-0 FULHAM :rave:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sounds like Vibe really should've equalised for Brentford, put it over with a gaping goal then hit the crossbar 2 mins later. COME ON BRENTFORD.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fulham 2 up, Brentford hit the crossbar twice, missing an open goal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Newcastle and Huddersfield both have 9 points in the bag after today, so it would be good to see some points dropped today, esp with Leeds away looming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here