Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend Games 11-12/03/17

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Glanders

Mar 12, 2012
They do tend to rotate players I think because of the high energy levels required for their style of play.

I seem to remember both Nahki Wells and Izzy Brown started on the bench in their big game against Leeds for example.

Ah, that makes sense. Doesn't seem to have done them any harm!

terrierbite

Mar 11, 2017
Another flukey goal and lucky clean sheet - just like their game v Villa in the week - and no that isn't sour grapes it's more like the truth...

Realistic reply here from a Town fan ,the highlights on SKY were not a true picture of yesterday ,5-2 to Town could have been a fair score based on chances ,look on Brentford's site ,they were glad to get away with a 1-0
As for going forward I think we may catch up with you both but hard games coming up v Preston and Fulham who hammered us earlier in the season ,may go to the wire and next Fridays result against Bristol may be pivotal as we play prior to yourselves and Newcastle
All very interesting but some uf us are going to be disappointed
UTT

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
Ah, that makes sense. Doesn't seem to have done them any harm!

That's right, In picking the best team for a game Wagner considers energy levels as one of the key reasons. We've just come out of an incredibly hard few weeks - something nuts like 9 games in 4 weeks - so a lot of key players have been rotated around. It's probably our biggest strength. That plus Billing has really kicked on over the past few weeks and deserved a start.

Went yesterday and thought we were excellent. Yeah, Brentford came close, but so did we. Think we hit the post twice? All in all it was a deserved victory (a sentiment shared by the majority of bees fans in the pub afterwards and on their forum). These single goal victories aren't flukes, our set up, high press and fitness levels mean that we're always the ones with gas left in the tank at the end of the game.

So, we're entering into the final 10 games of the season. Shit this is exciting isn't it! For what it's worth, I think it'll be us and yourselves that go up as top2 - Newcastle's run in is brutal...and they have all the pressure on them. We honestly thought that top-10 would have been a good result this season. Playoffs was a bit of a dream, but more likely for next season. Top 2? No chance. If the season stopped now then it will have been the best in my memory, anything from now on in is pure bonus.

I can't wait to see how this all pans it!!!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Celtic 1-0 Rangers after 73 mins

As things stand Celtic have dropped 2 points all season - a draw at Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Impressive stat I heard on Five Live - Rangers in third are 23 points above the bottom club but 36 points off Celtic at the top.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I see that 'one of their own' and boyhood Arsenal fan Harry Kane went of injured when it was 0-0 thereby denying himself the chance to participate in this awesome goal celebration.

[tweet]839211439491514368[/tweet]

:facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Realistic reply here from a Town fan ,the highlights on SKY were not a true picture of yesterday ,5-2 to Town could have been a fair score based on chances ,look on Brentford's site ,they were glad to get away with a 1-0
As for going forward I think we may catch up with you both but hard games coming up v Preston and Fulham who hammered us earlier in the season ,may go to the wire and next Fridays result against Bristol may be pivotal as we play prior to yourselves and Newcastle
All very interesting but some uf us are going to be disappointed
UTT

Appreciate the editing can not give a true reflection on game - have seen it with us before. You'll find most BHA want Hudds to go up too - just via the play offs please :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Memphis Depay does a poor man's Steve Sidwell:-

[tweet]840981643678633988[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports