Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend Games 11-12/03/17

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Full Time -St. Mirren 0Dunfermline Athletic 0

:lolol:

Did anyone listen to Danny Baker this morning? A Scottish fellow hasn't seen his team (St. Mirren) win since 2001, some 50 odd games (he'd moved from Scotland). He was going with his dad again today!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
38 Joe Ward on the bench for Lincoln?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Great weekend for us and unfortunately Huddersfield. Panic stations for the other top 4 with Fulham looking very dangerous and Preston not out of top 6 reckoning either with a good win.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Worst performance of the season, credit to Fulham though they've absolutely had our lives here. Best team I've seen. Got to admit I don't think we have the character to get promoted.

Toon will be understandably shattered after having to keep such high standards for 3 games in a row before this. Will want to bounce back and quickly though, the way us and Hudds are going.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Leeds 6 shots, zero on target v QPR. Anything to fear?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No games are easy.......stop worrying about others if we carry on winning and getting results its in our hands.

True. I also get the feeling that Preston will have a say, as they still have to play both Newcastle and Huddersfield.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I knew last nights performance would cause a wobble.

Fair play to Huddersfield as I wasn't expecting it to be Newcastle.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
5 games at home out of their 9........home form not great.

Probably because the atmosphere at SJP (from the home games I've watched on telly this season) is absolutely TOXIC. Horrendously quiet, nervous and negative. Complete opposite of the Amex.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You clearly haven't looked at ours! They should both be more than equally bricking it.
Our next 2 games look very hard. Blackburn are resurgent.

Just can't see us doing Norwich or villa if we need to as well. I'm sticking by my 3rd best team prediction which is heartbreaking as we've been ALMOST faultless this season

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Shame they didn't let the teenager take it for chance at a hat-trick.[/

How many have they missed yhis season? I think when Dtockers saved the one at Craven Cottage, they had missed 7 out of 8, I don't know how many more they've missed

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Probably because the atmosphere at SJP (from the home games I've watched on telly this season) is absolutely TOXIC. Horrendously quiet, nervous and negative. Complete opposite of the Amex.

Yes, never sounds good.........will be even worse now with the tension. Good [emoji3]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here