Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend Games 11-12/03/17

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I've been saying we will need 94 pts since Newcastle beat Huddersfield. But I had both Brighton and Huddersfield down for draws and Newcastle down for defeat. So that means it could be 96 pts now.

The big problem is that we may have to get a win at Villa. Winning at Leeds could stop that!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If I were Tim Ream I'd steer clear of the Fulham board tonight - and best get used to sitting on his own on the team bus going home tonight, I guess. Young Ryan Sessegnon, 16 years old and on a hat-trick at St. James' Park, wins a penalty with his side 3-1 up in extra time. Gets up, lines up to take the penalty for his hat-trick - but then Ream comes and takes the ball off him, takes the pen. - and misses!
What a jerk!
:tosser:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Our next 2 games look very hard. Blackburn are resurgent.

Just can't see us doing Norwich or villa if we need to as well. I'm sticking by my 3rd best team prediction which is heartbreaking as we've been ALMOST faultless this season

Why are you so relentlessly negative ? Did you go last night ? We have no reason to fear anyone

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If I were Tim Ream I'd steer clear of the Fulham board tonight - and best get used to sitting on his own on the team bus going home tonight, I guess. Young Ryan Sessegnon, 16 years old and on a hat-trick at St. James' Park, wins a penalty with his side 3-1 up in extra time. Gets up, lines up to take the penalty for his hat-trick - but then Ream comes and takes the ball off him, takes the pen. - and misses!
What a jerk!
:tosser:

If that's how it happened, what a tw@t

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Once again, for 2 fixtures running, the one team we could do with dropping points wins both. If only Hudds & Weds results were swapped we'd be as good as there! Still, important thing is our 6 points of course.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
True. I also get the feeling that Preston will have a say, as they still have to play both Newcastle and Huddersfield.

Hope so. Another team like Brentford & Fulham that can be really decent on their day.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Huddersfield aren't going away. I also think we'll need 94 points to guarantee promotion. We have to keep winning.

But, so do Newcastle.

Edit to add: And they play Leeds and Wednesday mid April, hopefully both tricky games.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Why are you so relentlessly negative ? Did you go last night ? We have no reason to fear anyone
Yes and i went to Preston, Brentford and forest as well !! I'm not negative we are brilliant.

But Huddersfield are better than us at the moment.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Just checked. Hudds game in hand is away at Wolves when everyone else has two games to play. If you wanted a game in hand, you wouldn't be too unhappy with that fixture or the timing of it.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Just checked. Hudds game in hand is away at Wolves when everyone else has two games to play. If you wanted a game in hand, you wouldn't be too unhappy with that fixture or the timing of it.

Away to a side fighting relegation rather than a team 'on the beach'?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

Bound to be a one nil win with minutes to spare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here