Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend Games 11-12/03/17

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This division is brilliant, we do the double over Fulham, Fulham do the double over Newcastle, and Newcastle do the double over us, it must be the most unpredictable division, in Europe.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Our next 2 games look very hard. Blackburn are resurgent.

Just can't see us doing Norwich or villa if we need to as well. I'm sticking by my 3rd best team prediction which is heartbreaking as we've been ALMOST faultless this season

Ah I see you are taking over from Return of The Rev as the latest attention seeking troll. At your age its pathetic and going on my ignore list.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We just have to hope the pressure gets to the Huddersfield players otherwise it's going to be a nervy end to the season yet again. They are playing catch up, yes but are showing no signs of stopping, and I'd say we have some tougher games squad wise with the likes of Leeds, Norwich and Villa away

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
We just have to hope the pressure gets to the Huddersfield players otherwise it's going to be a nervy end to the season yet again. They are playing catch up, yes but are showing no signs of stopping, and I'd say we have some tougher games squad wise with the likes of Leeds, Norwich and Villa away

clinging at straws but they are only winning by single goals.....bit easier to draw against than being 2-3 goals down

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
It's clear that we can't rely on others to help us on our way. Despite Hudders win...and you have to give them credit for ploughing on as they have....as at today we're the same gap away from them as we were 24 hours ago but both with one less game to play, which statistically favours us. If we win 5 (or perhaps 6, if Hudders continue their roll) of our remaining games that should be enough and our remaining home fixtures couldn't be much kinder. If Hudders do take 22 or more points from their remaining 30 then fair play to them, they deserve to go up. Psychologically, Toon will be down after today's rout by Fulham and they may be more worried about Albion and Hudders than we are about them. If we keep our heads down, win our last 4 home games and get 3-6 points from 15 away and that's still not good enough then that will be a major upset. We're going to do this and I have full faith in CH to deliver a top two finish:albion2::albion:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Problem is your opinion never seems to back BHA, its always negative, so in my OPINION you are just a troll fishing for replies.
I'm sure before the match yesterday I was backing us vs derby ? I'm sure i said we were brilliant and almost faultless on this very thread ?

I just feel hudds will not go away.... And Newcastle will do whatever it takes. It's unbearable

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

That ignores Newcastle who, for a team at the top, have an absolutely dire home record (won 11 and lost 5). They have Burton to come at home who are fighting for their lives, just as Bristol were, and Leeds. Away they have Sheff Wed. Of the three at the top I suspect they are sweating more than most.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Last match of the season, Wednesday v Fulham, could be massive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here