Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend Games 11-12/03/17

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Fulham have launched a free-scoring 16 year old in the Championship (goal-scoring, but apparently supposed to be a left back according to Wiki!) - isn't it about time we did something radical like sticking young Connolly on the bench. Or will we have to wait until he's 23 and had about five loan spells in Leagues 1 and 2?

TBF their 16 year old has been rated as best prospect in Europe by Gazzetta dello Sport

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield got through a couple of tricky fixtures here with what looks like a pair of 1-0s.
I wish they would F off!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Seemingly Huddersfield should be out of sight - but there are not so come on Brentford snatch a goal

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
For anyone with a faint heart dont look at Huddersfield and Newcastle's next 3 fixtures ! tbf Huddersfield look like they have only 1 tough game left all season vs Fulham

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For anyone with a faint heart dont look at Huddersfield and Newcastle's next 3 fixtures ! tbf Huddersfield look like they have only 1 tough game left all season vs Fulham

Toon are at their worst at home against poor teams. They're far better against the top teams.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

You clearly haven't looked at ours! They should both be more than equally bricking it.

Jan 22, 2017
Worst performance of the season, credit to Fulham though they've absolutely had our lives here. Best team I've seen. Got to admit I don't think we have the character to get promoted.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Huddersfield have won. They weren't expected to lose but I thought Brentford might get a draw.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Joint top of the league and a beautiful day weather wise in Brighton. The winter season feels like it's over and on comes the trophy season.

Great time to be part of the city

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here