Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we are promoted, and Middlesborough relegated....

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Quick bounce as the first part is now true, and the second part will most likely be true come 10pm tonight

Boro will be relegated tonight if they lose at Chelsea.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Making tonight the first and, hopefully, last time I will ever root for Chelsea.
I wouldn't worry, 'brough are down regardless of tonight's result.

My football joy this season includes:
Our playing good football, winning many games, and getting promoted
Middlesbrough being relegated
Watching Palace lose so many games
Seeing Leeds miss out on the playoffs
Seeing Pratchard miss out on the playoffs

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There were of course many decent fans but the way for months after their twatty kids on Twitter trolled the #bhafc or any @officialbhafc tweet was pathetic. I could also see #blamegaston coming back to bite them if we did go up and them come down..

#blamegaston is particularly amusing / ironic given that is exactly what a large part of their own fanbase is doing right now. Gaston is apparently 'a fanny'. :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hope we get Chelsea away earlier next season with a hope they are still on holiday, Bruno and Bong will have a tough time watching Chelsea tonight

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was rather hoping they'd do a Palace (at the Bridge) tonight, as part of the 'written in the stars' end of season Palace through the trapdoor and into oblivion scenario, but Chelsea are ripping them a new one. :glare:

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Can't speak for Boro fans but I can't help feeling their season has been a massive anti-climax. Hardly scored any goals or won any significant games.

TBH, they deserve it for that horrendous home kit. I hope your season (and, maybe ours) is a bit more exciting.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I was rather hoping they'd do a Palace (at the Bridge) tonight, as part of the 'written in the stars' end of season Palace through the trapdoor and into oblivion scenario, but Chelsea are ripping them a new one. :glare:

Boro cannot catch Palace even if they win their last three games.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
There's another way to goad Boro fans when they go down. Spell their name 'Middlesborough' and the area they come from 'Teeside'.

Their social media mouth-breathers have genuinely called for journalists at various media organisations to be sacked for making these errors.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A Brexit town relegation hatrick awaits. Sad as though it is CPFC2010 will stay up

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What a miserable season for Boro. A win every two calendar months, they rarely score and their fans have been in bitter dispute of 'be loyal' vs 'anti Karanka/anti Gibson' all season.

Like us, it was their dream to get there for many years. Other than increased income for a few seasons, they've gleaned absolutely no enjoyment out of the season.

I hope TB has looked at this closely as the model NOT to follow. They spent £23m last summer on barely a few bodies. Schwarzer and the 5Live team this evening thought that the lack of investment was the reason for their downfall.

In contrast Bournemouth spent £41m on ten names in their first summer, including four free transfers. They parted with ten of the players in the squad that got them promoted.

With predictable contrasting fortunes.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
What a miserable season for Boro. A win every two calendar months, they rarely score and their fans have been in bitter dispute of 'be loyal' vs 'anti Karanka/anti Gibson' all season.

Like us, it was their dream to get there for many years. Other than increased income for a few seasons, they've gleaned absolutely no enjoyment out of the season.

I hope TB has looked at this closely as the model NOT to follow. They spent £23m last summer on just a few barely. Schwarzer ane the 5Live team this evening thought that the lack of investment was the reason for their downfall.

In contrast Bournemouth spent £41m on ten names in their first summer, including four free transfers. They parted with ten if the players in the squad that got them promoted.

With predictable contrasting fortunes.

The problem for us won't be so much the initial cost of players but the wage Bill, Bournemouth can afford the wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here