Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We have Kayal and Stephens in the team, with Sidwell and Norwood in reserve. Who would you drop?

As Sidwell might not be here next season, we may not sell Ince, but see how he goes, depending on which division we are in.

not sure he's any worse than Norwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I've seen Ince indirectly contribute to goals at Norwich and Derby because of his mistakes. Norwood may be steady with sideways passes, but I don't remember any howlers from him.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to keep him if we don't go up.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Whichever league we're in next season, and especially if we're in the PL, I would hope we'd only be looking for players who are better than what we've got, not players who 'aren't any worse' than our current players. With all due respect to Ince, who is a pretty decent young player, can his supporters honestly claim he would actually improve us?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We have Kayal and Stephens in the team, with Sidwell and Norwood in reserve. Who would you drop?

As Sidwell might not be here next season, we may not sell Ince, but see how he goes, depending on which division we are in.

Yeah , there's not really room for him here . I get that . I just reckoned n he will go on to do really well elsewhere, unlike , say, jfc who will dot around the lower divisions . I hope we get a chunky sell on

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I've seen Ince indirectly contribute to goals at Norwich and Derby because of his mistakes. Norwood may be steady with sideways passes, but I don't remember any howlers from him.

To be fair hasn't played as many games, but arguably his display at Huddersfield with Kayal contributed to our shabby display overall. He lost every midfield battle.

I would argue I've not seen him play as well as Ince did............. but as above that might be due to games.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Whichever league we're in next season, and especially if we're in the PL, I would hope we'd only be looking for players who are better than what we've got, not players who 'aren't any worse' than our current players. With all due respect to Ince, who is a pretty decent young player, can his supporters honestly claim he would actually improve us?

True, but there are a few that will be in the squad but perhaps aren't good enough. I would keep Ince and get money for Norwood.

Interesting point not though, would you give Sidwell another year?

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012

Funny how everybody remembers the Derby away game back pass, although anybody like Bruno and Stockdale who have cost us goals at times gets pushed aside. Along with Dunks discipline issues at times which have created potential problems. Blinkered. Move on.

Sent by WEI Device

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Smells a bit Steve cook-like to me. Ince has the potential to be at least a top championship player. I can see us letting him go for peanuts and regretting it

Ince is already 24 years old, Steve Cook is only 25 now.

Ince has all the physical ability to be a good championship player but for me does not have a footballing brain. Always used to panic whenever he got near the opposition box and would stop and pass sideways rather than shoot/play a killer pass into the box. Comes across as a nice lad and a good professional but would be surprised if he ever got past League One/bottom end of Championship. If we could get 500k to 1m in the summer (especially with a future percentage clause) it would be great business by the club.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20170420-215638.png
Screenshot_20170420-215718.png
Screenshot_20170420-215729.png

If anyone could find audio of the interview, I would be grateful :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here