Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Work with a few Swindon season ticket holders and they are very impressed with Ince so glad he is finding his feet in that league. Not such glowing reports about Luke Williams though!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theboybilly

4 years ago I thought Rohan was a decent prospect but he seems to be struggling to make the step up to the next level (actually by now that should be perhaps an extra couple of levels) Sadly it's not happening -so much so that I don't think of him as an Albion player anymore. In my opinion he'll be shunted out in the summer

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So they sold him for less then 1 mil losing 3 mil? He had questionable fitness and was not a good trainer that is why he got rid!

It was suggested that he went back to Molde for very near the price that Southampton paid for him also he may have realised that at 29 years ol;d this is his last chance, who knows, only time will tell if we decide to offer him a contract for next season.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
It was suggested that he went back to Molde for very near the price that Southampton paid for him also he may have realised that at 29 years ol;d this is his last chance, who knows, only time will tell if we decide to offer him a contract for next season.

Well he didn't, for once acknowledge that someone may a little more correct info then your rumours and suggestions! Saints cut their losses massively on him. Hopefully he has improved and with the best will in the world hopefully we will never need to find out!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well he didn't, for once acknowledge that someone may a little more correct info then your rumours and suggestions! Saints cut their losses massively on him. Hopefully he has improved and with the best will in the world hopefully we will never need to find out!

I have no idea as I had never heard of him and was only quoting what was said about him and his time at Southampton when he signed for us. As you say hopefully will not need to find out how good or bad he is until we have gained promotion.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

He was transferred from Southampton back to Molde for an undisclosed fee. Therefore any rumour is about as good as any other rumour. It is a fact that his arrival at Southampton was immediately followed by as change of manager.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Rohan has got a career in professional football.....but not with us !........( There was a moment though...... )

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ince will be a decent midfielder in this league or one below.
As a centre back think league 2 or conference.

All the stuff on Forren is bullshit as whether they are from Brighton or Southampton no-one really knows.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Seems to be doing very well.Good luck to him.

roh.jpg

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
He's had about four man of match awards so far. They must be pretty shite!

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Or he's been playing in the same position and is in the same form when he was bossing the midfield under Oscar...

Dec 29, 2011
He's had about four man of match awards so far. They must be pretty shite!

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

We all know the ability and potential Ince has. When he was playing regularly he wasn't a bad Championship midfielder, and that was at 21. He dropped off when he stopped playing regularly and had the court case, I think most players would. I'm not surprised he's dominating in League 1

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
maybe, just maybe, he is beginning to fulfil the promise he showed when first appearing for us. Hope so as it would be a pity as he seemed wholehearted in his displays at first. Either way the value of the player can only be enhanced and we should receive a better return so keep it up Rohan.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ince doing well at Swindon - yes, I'm pleased for him, I'm pleased for Swindon, and if a mutually beneficial deal can be done in the summer, I'll be pleased for us to.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Smells a bit Steve cook-like to me. Ince has the potential to be at least a top championship player. I can see us letting him go for peanuts and regretting it

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Smells a bit Steve cook-like to me. Ince has the potential to be at least a top championship player. I can see us letting him go for peanuts and regretting it

We have Kayal and Stephens in the team, with Sidwell and Norwood in reserve. Who would you drop?

As Sidwell might not be here next season, we may not sell Ince, but see how he goes, depending on which division we are in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here