Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn (in three weeks) nearly sold out!

Quite incredible. The club have already released blocks S1A and S1D to home fans, the front row disabled seats and the 1901 seats in the East stand, yet there are already precious few seats for this game, even though there is 21 days until kick off!

Blackburn have been given an allocation of just over 900 which would see them accomdated in S1B and S1C, however, I would be very surprised if they bring that many, so maybe we might end up with the rest of S1A and some of S1B nearer the game. In previous sell out games the club have also released seats on the shelf when available, so there is a chance there could be a few more here, along with any other pockets that seem to often pop up as we approach the game.

This game for a parent/child for £15 offer and possibly the last Saturday 3pm game of the campaign, so home support was sure to be high. This is a good oppotunity for us to break the previous record home attendance set a few weeks ago against Burton.

Currently available:-

North = 12
WSL = 20
WSU = 14
South = 39
ESL = 19
ESU = 26
And just 4 in the 1901 area of ESL

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
JCL's creeping out of the woodwork to grab a slice of the promotion pie

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

el punal

JCL's creeping out of the woodwork to grab a slice of the promotion pie

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

That's a bit unfair. I know many Albion fans who are not season ticket holders, and for whatever reason, are unable to attend on a regular basis. That doesn't make them JCLs - if they pays their money to support the club then they're true fans..

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
lads first game, as a JCL he'll be scoofing large slice of promotion pie.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
This could easily be the last home 3pm kick off of the season.

At a guess the parent and child young seagulls offer will account for at least a couple of thousand tickets. Can easily see all the Saturday home games selling out if they don't move them

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This could easily be the last home 3pm kick off of the season.

At a guess the parent and child young seagulls offer will account for at least a couple of thousand tickets. Can easily see all the Saturday home games selling out if they don't move them

There's only one other isn't there ? Bristol City......almost certain to be moved I'd guess.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Reckon the chance of £15 for adult and kid has helped sell quite a few more tickets!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here