Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn (in three weeks) nearly sold out!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Various odd seats available now, so Exchange must be kicking in and those re-sales being made available. More available in S1A now too, as well as 49 in S1D.

PG

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They could come in and watch the last 10-15mins:whistle:

There's usually around 10,000 empty seats on 80 minutes anyway, so that works out perfectly!

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Just managed to buy a north stand ticket through the ticket exchange, must be a resell as there have been no availability there for a fortnight. Cannot wait.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Chance son unable to go will know tomorrow. Club wont let me upgrade. However I will be able to put it on ticket exchange and then buy it back. Madness

Still 8 tickets in S1A including 5 together. One could be forgiven for not clicking this block as the website suggests this is for away fans, but it's not.

5 other singles, including one on the shelf, one in the north and the rest in the south.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Just 6 dotted singles available. The Ticket Exchange seems to be working well. If you put a seat up you have every prospect of it being sold.

And most importantly, with the forecast improving for Saturday, the Amex should be absolutely RAMMED with Albion fans.

UTA!

PG

Just one ticket available in the ESL. If you are a STH and can't make this one, do make your ticket available on the exchange so someone else can. You will get up to £25 in vouchers if it's sold. STH's have until 5pm Friday to list their seat as available.

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/1617bburn

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Just one ticket available in the ESL. If you are a STH and can't make this one, do make your ticket available on the exchange so someone else can. You will get up to £25 in vouchers if it's sold. STH's have until 5pm Friday to list their seat as available.

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/1617bburn

Solid work as ever [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION].

I'm banking on you and you alone to let me know when the exchange opens for Bristol City :thumbsup:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Every time I log on to the ticketing website im always struck by the image at the top of the screen. The glorious sunshine and juxtapostion of those in Blue and White versus those in the famous Old Gold is glorious but it's the lack of segregation, this isn't a rant about how unsafe that is etc and that the club are just asking for trouble etc but more that's how football should be.

One can assume that as tickets have been sold to Albion fans in S1A we're likely to see a similar scenario on Saturday except it should just be a sea of Blue and White given the opposition. Shame the sun isn't likely to make an appearance to give us an opportunity to replicate the photo.

Capture.PNG

On second glance this game also appears unique in as much as almost every seat is occupied ahead of kick off, wouldn't it be nice if it were always thus!

Also hoping with the recent milder spell that the grass is looking in somewhat finer fettle than it has of late. Can't wait for Saturday, the international break and Leeds away before have made this latest enforced Amex absence seem longer than ever.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Have Blackburn taken their allocation? Phoned the club yesterday and on their system they were saying 1 (one) single left!
Don't seem to be any for sale on Blackburn site.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
2 seats made available in S1A (the corner which says 'away' but for this game is 'home').

Brilliant if Rovers have sold out too. Are we looking at a possible new record crowd?

This international fortnight has dragged terribly. Bring it on!

PG

Don't seem to be any for sale on Blackburn site.

Nope - none for sale despite this article suggesting there is.

But if we grabbed back 120 odd from their 900 allocation, I would strongly expect them to sell out or be darn close. I think this could be a record crowd. I think already guaranteed a record home crowd.

Currently 3 available. One in the WSL, one in the ESL and one is the South corner

Bristol also looks like a home sell out already so would expect the ticket exchange soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here