5 Leeds 80 points
6 Sheff Wed 79 points
7 Reading 79 points Missing out on goal difference

Relegated

Blackburn 42 points
Wigan 41 points
Rotherham 21 points

Enjoy the ride
Will Reading have an early pitch invasion again ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Newcastle 101
Hudds 95
Us 92

:(

You can feck off too, you are obviously another CHOKER. I am gutted to see how many Albion fans have us ending up third. Wimps and losers all of you, let's hope the team have bigger COJONES than so many of their "leave on 80 mins" fans. Grrrrr

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You can feck off too, you are obviously another CHOKER. I am gutted to see how many Albion fans have us ending up third. Wimps and losers all of you, let's hope the team have bigger COJONES than so many of their "leave on 80 mins" fans. Grrrrr

Here's your toys back :wink:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Perhaps a business opportunity there selling White Flags ? ???

:albion2:

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Toon 99
Albion 95
Hudders 93

It really does look like the top three teams will each net over 90 points this season, which - if it happens - would be astonishing. Whoever fails to go up automatically with that haul is going to be well and truly gutted come the playoffs and will have to pick themselves up off the floor to face the 6th placed team. However, with Fulham on a charge at the moment it's anyone's guess as to who will finish 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th and so it's likely that, this season, none of the playoff teams will have the luxury of being able to rest players for the playoffs as it is highly possible that the playoff places won't be decided until the last game of the regular season.

Hudders' remaining fixtures don't look too bad with the mid-April back to back games with Derby (A) and Fulham (H) likely to be their most challenging. Similarly, Toon have Wednesday (A) and Leeds (H) but their other fixtures all look winnable.

The fact is that there will be a lot more twists and turns with actual results straying wildly from our predictions, especially where lower teams are fighting for survival. I still believe we can do it - principally because I don't even want to think about how sick I'd feel if we were to be pipped at the post. If only bloody Hudders would have a wobble then my nerves would be a lot calmer!

As of today, we remain in a great position and a top two slot is ours to lose.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Toon 99
Albion 95
Hudders 93

It really does look like the top three teams will each net over 90 points this season, which - if it happens - would be astonishing. Whoever fails to go up automatically with that haul is going to be well and truly gutted come the playoffs and will have to pick themselves up off the floor to face the 6th placed team. However, with Fulham on a charge at the moment it's anyone's guess as to who will finish 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th and so it's likely that, this season, none of the playoff teams will have the luxury of being able to rest players for the playoffs as it is highly possible that the playoff places won't be decided until the last game of the regular season.

Hudders' remaining fixtures don't look too bad with the mid-April back to back games with Derby (A) and Fulham (H) likely to be their most challenging. Similarly, Toon have Wednesday (A) and Leeds (H) but their other fixtures all look winnable.

The fact is that there will be a lot more twists and turns with actual results straying wildly from our predictions, especially where lower teams are fighting for survival. I still believe we can do it - principally because I don't even want to think about how sick I'd feel if we were to be pipped at the post. If only bloody Hudders would have a wobble then my nerves would be a lot calmer!

As of today, we remain in a great position and a top two slot is ours to lose.

And we all know what that feels like, don't we? Hopefully last season's heartache will have strengthened our players' resolve if it comes to the you-know-what.

Edit: Which it won't.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here