Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    As much as I want promotion, and I've been waiting for this since I was ten years old, you can't help but feel that Liam just wants it more.
    Mmm! Rhino.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Rosenior is everything good about football - and he "gets" Brighton too - wonderful man and role model. So hope he stays with us for a long long time (and that Calde can come back in some role). Bruno is wonderful too, and my bromance for Uwe is developing nicely again - excellent CB. We're lucky to be supporting a great club with a great owner and great people

0 Not allowed!
      I love him. Superb attitude and great professional. Between him, Skalak and Kayal for MoM on Friday. Interesting how he's only played, what, 30-35 games in 2x seasons, yet he feels like a true blue and white. The guy has had rotten luck with injuries but always comes back and delivers performances whether it's RB, LB or RW.
      Eternally hopeful...

0 Not allowed!
      Man love
      Objective but passionate

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Loved the slow walk around he pitch after the game, he clapped literally every fan :-)
      Quote Originally Posted by Petee View Post
      100% this. Class act and probably my favourite current player. Just love the passion coming from him at the end.
      Brilliant from him at the end. Clapped round three sides of the ground, then finished off in front of the WSL with a series of big FIST-PUMPS. Love him.

Quote Originally Posted by Farehamseagull View Post
      Tremendous attitude from a great pro. A managers dream I would have thought.
      Chris Hughton's dream, for sure. Rosenior is THE quintessential Hughton player. Go search for the 'Rosenior signs' pic from when he was announced, and just LOOK at Hughton's FACE. Chris knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Andy Naylor View Post
      Top contender as the new Calde.
      Quote Originally Posted by scousefan View Post
      taken the place of Calde.
      Not having THIS though. Liam is a top, top, man. An absolute GENT, but have a word with yourselves
      Stand or Fall

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
      Not having THIS though. Liam is a top, top, man. An absolute GENT, but have a word with yourselves
      Listen to the podcast from November again. Then you may wish to re-consider...
      The Albion Roar

Join Ady & Al for your mildly intelligent fix of Albion-related punditry every Saturday at 12pm on Radio Reverb 97.2FM, online at www.radioreverb.com or on DAB. Listen to the podcast via AudioBoom - https://audioboom.com/channel/albion-roar
      Objective but passionate

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Albion Roar View Post
      Listen to the podcast from November again. Then you may wish to re-consider...
      I don't need to. I wrote the article below, in July 2015 - I knew exactly what we were getting. As I've said - top man? Gent? 100%. TAKE THE PLACE OF CALDE? Nobody ever.

http://www.northstandchat.com/conten...-Liam-Rosenior

Last year the club's stay in the top flight came to an end, and Rosenior was one of a number of senior pros released, as the job of rebuilding commenced. Rosenior had been in contract talks over the previous months, and had expressed a wish to end his career with the club - It is not a decision which went down well with the Tigers' fans - forums and twitter and newspaper comments questioning who they could get in better for the task ahead, and describing the club's decision as 'disgusting' and the way it had been handled, as disrespectful.

Last edited by Exile; 13-03-2017 at 15:47.
      Stand or Fall

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
      Go search for the 'Rosenior signs' pic from when he was announced, and just LOOK at Hughton's FACE. Chris knows.
      Was Chris making the cut throat and gesture, behind LR's back?

#YouKnowWhatHe'sLike.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      http://app.strava.com/clubs/north-stand-geeks
      Fantasy Vuelta - League Name: NSC Geeks League Code: 68204709

Objective but passionate

0 Not allowed!
      Chris knew

Name:  IMG_2085.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  43.2 KB
      Stand or Fall

0 Not allowed!
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...play-loss.html

Looking beyond the source of the article, this is a great illustration of the man. I remember watching him in tears after that defeat against Wednesday – he was hurting. It's easy to fill papers with this sort of thing right after the game, but given how he reacted and engaged with the fans after the final whistle – and given his performance – on Friday night, I firmly believe he meant it. Automatic promotion is always the aim, but for this lot, it's almost as if it's ESSENTIAL.