Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Thanks. Reassuring. The way he was striding around the pitch applauding the fans would indicate it's not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noted elsewhere but he also did a big jump on to one of our players to give him a hug. Can't believe he is injured.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Clearly a small groin tweak. May miss Leeds as precaution, may not. Either way it's 3 weeks until Blackburn game so that's positive.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not that it means anything at all but Jnr Bobkin (wearing Brighton shirt) and I just saw Bruno drive through Shoreham-by-Sea High Street (towards Brighton). He gave us a [emoji106]

Legend.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Bruno at the end of the game last night, walked around the stands as usual and clapped the fans, looked fine to me....

Attachments

• IMG_4904.JPG
    IMG_4904.JPG
    815.4 KB · Views: 450

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I had a chat with Bruno about an hour ago at Latinoamerica and he was moving around quite freely and certainly didnt show any signs of discomfort. Said hes pretty sure he'll be back for the next game...great news if so.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I had a chat with Bruno about an hour ago at Latinoamerica and he was moving around quite freely and certainly didnt show any signs of discomfort. Said hes pretty sure he'll be back for the next game...was great news if so.

Said the same on his Instagram earlier - I guess he won't know for sure until he goes to train Monday though.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I feel like if there is ever a man who knows his own body it's the fittest 36 year old I've ever seen on a football pitch. If he says he should be fine, I'll believe him lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here