Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomori tonight

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Barring the first 2 mins vs Newcastle I thought he was solid in that game and felt he was used as a scapegoat because we lost. Tonight proved he is more than capable.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Barring the first 2 mins vs Newcastle I thought he was solid in that game and felt he was used as a scapegoat because we lost. Tonight proved he is more than capable.

Exactly this. The first 10 minutes against Newcastle he looked exactly what he was - a right footed centre back playing left back. After that he may have been our best player in the 2nd half. There is clearly a very talented footballer in there. I'd like to see him at CB instead of the new chap when Dunk gets suspended.

Looked good tonight. Far more confident and assured. Maybe he's feeling more at home. Let's face it, he had a shocker in his first game. That must have knocked him. Let's hope he continues to play well, but I'd be very happy if he didn't get another minutes playing time this season because our first choice left and right backs are fit to play.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
clearly more suited to cb than fullback.....athletic , good in the air....i like him and hope we take him on full time at 19 he's one for the future.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'll go further
could he be a permanent signing next season?

Definitely not. He's Chelsea's most highly rated youngster, pretty sure he was captain of their youth (u-23's, development? I don't know) team. He'll never get a sniff at Chelsea but they'll keep loaning him out until he's 27.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
clearly more suited to cb than fullback.....athletic , good in the air....i like him and hope we take him on full time at 19 he's one for the future.

He is definatley one for the future as you say, however "if" we go up (I am sure Huddersfield will win all their remaining games) he would be cover at best as experienced premier league players would tear him apart. That my friend is why he is here and will probably be loaned out again to a championship team next season, he would be good cover and lets face it Chelsea do not have a good record of bringing youth players through so he could be purchased I think at a reasonable price.

So a yes from me, and that is all that counts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here