cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the short time he was on done very well

thats all

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looks quality to me on what I've seen of him. Younger than most of our development squad isn't he?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I know I'll get slated for disagreeing with the football oracle that is BG but he is excellent aerially. Almost bagged an assist with his flick on to Murray.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Seems to be getting better every time he plays, starting to look like a very useful addition to the squad.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That's a few more minutes game time for the lad - all good experience. Perhaps he'll turn out to be OK (bearing in mind that he's a loanee, and all loanees are crap, of course, according to some!)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
looked decent tonight . Am now convinced that terrible start v Newcastle was the exception not the rule.
Very crafty signing given his versatility

Last edited:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
He is superb in the air

He must be because Ben's Grandad thought he wasn't great in the air against Newcastle when I don't think he lost a header.

Same again tonight. You can see why he's highly rated at centre half. I don't see him making much of a career at full back, his distribution is nowhere good enough. He's raw but more than enough pace and strength to be a formidable centre half in the future.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
He must be because Ben's Grandad thought he wasn't great in the air against Newcastle when I don't think he lost a header.

Same again tonight. You can see why he's highly rated at centre half. I don't see him making much of a career at full back, his distribution is nowhere good enough. He's raw but more than enough pace and strength to be a formidable centre half in the future.

All they need to do is chip the ball onto his forehead, then his distribution is fantastic. Would have been some assist if Murray had finished that one.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Not only is he an absolute athlete he clearly has a footballers brain. Some very canny moves from him tonight. Clearly has a bright future ahead of him,

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'll go further
could he be a permanent signing next season?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did well - did alright against Lincoln too but some only see the OG :lol:

There was a bit of a reluctance to pass to him by some I felt - same as Newcastle..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought that he did well when he came on a great improvement on his Newcastle game. He won a couple of decent headers but it must be said Derby were very poor in the air and Murray won every single header bar one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here