Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Countless positives tonigh

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two guys in front of me (paper tickets). Arrived 5 minutes late, left on 35 mins, back on 55 and went home on 80. Reckon they saw 55 minutes of the game.
Bloke next to me with kids (paper again). Selfies, pics of the pitch, more selfies with kids, pics of the big screen at 1:0. Don't think he actually saw much of the game other than through his camera.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Two guys in front of me (paper tickets). Arrived 5 minutes late, left on 35 mins, back on 55 and went home on 80. Reckon they saw 55 minutes of the game.
Bloke next to me with kids (paper again). Selfies, pics of the pitch, more selfies with kids, pics of the big screen at 1:0. Don't think he actually saw much of the game other than through his camera.
Just the way of the world these days. I went to mayweather V pacman. People around me had paid 10 grand a pop for tickets. During the 3rd round a Chinese guy came up to the stand, asked me to take a photo of him (while the fight was on!!) And then left....It's a crazy world.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

Awful people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here