Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hünemeier and Rosenior

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
As I said in the match thread, I have a lot of man love for Liam.
He's pretty passionate as shown many times last season, the play off match being a good example of it. And he's a decent player as well.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
A fair few mentioned others but surely the performance of UWE has got to be highlighted.

This guy, who was very much in the eleven until injury, has had to wait for opportunity and has done brilliantly in covering for Duffy.

Well done UWE !

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I love Liam Rosenior soooo much. No, I mean it, I really do, I know I've been drinking, but it's nothing to do with that, I really, really f@#king LOVE Liam Rosenior so much I just want to :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Both were excellent. And as controversial as it is to say, I actually felt more secure with Uwe at CB than Duffy. He's calm personified.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Should have seen Rosenoir post match ...going up close to the stands ..fist pumping and clapping ..was great to see such passion
This was one of my favourite parts of the night. He is SO passionate - maybe it was the adrenaline of a great game, but he was certainly pumped!

He's a real class act.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
It's given other teams something different to deal with at this stage of the season ! We've mixed it up just at the right time !

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hünemeier is a class act, no doubt about it. But Derby we so poor tonight my gran could have played CB and kept a clean sheet.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wonder how many times before that centre back partnership has been penned.......as an aside BFG's first home league game in 15 months

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Both class tonight, thought Dunk was brilliant too.

That tackle in extra time by Dunk was superb, and lets face it is actually unfair to pick players out for special praise last night as the whole team worked as a unit great to see.

I must say I did love Liam's reaction after full time, real passion and probably a very good influence in the dressing room....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here