Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the chance the game will be off tonight?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just seen Iain Dowie arriving with the Sky commentary team :ohmy:

dowie.jpg

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I have already purchased my Now TV pass for tonight, so please be on.

Foggy here in Devon too.......

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Apart from the game earlier this season does anyone remember a home game being called off because of fog in living memory? I can remember some very foggy games played but not cancelled.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Apart from the game earlier this season does anyone remember a home game being called of for fog in living memory? I can remember some very foggy games played but not cancelled.

No. But I imagine it's more likely to be called off on TV, given that the cameras are in the west upper?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Not expected to clear until around 6.30, I do hope the ref doesn't make an early decision before checking the forecast!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What is it with this fog this year? I'm working in Brighton again after 15 years away, and I don't remember it being constantly foggy here before. Have I just forgotten what it's like, or has it been particularly foggy this year?

Maybe the fogginess is in your head.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
That also shows there being no fog now, but visibility is about 10m at the stadium, having just driven past.

I'm in Falmer at the moment and can see at least 150 metres, probably more. Doubt the game will be off based on current conditions.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Actually it's lifted even more and visibility is pretty much normal here in Falmer at the moment as can see well over 500 metres easily.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here