Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the chance the game will be off tonight?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is thick fog here in bn41.

Just watched the main news and it is saying that it won't lift and from 5 it will thicken up.

Hope the ref makes his inspection in time.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There is thick fog here in bn41.

Just watched the main news and it is saying that it won't lift and from 5 it will thicken up.

Hope the ref makes his inspection in time.

I think the wind will pick up later and it'll clear.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
That also shows there being no fog now, but visibility is about 10m at the stadium, having just driven past.

:nono:

Not until 8 according to the BBC. I was going to start this thread but didn't want to get in trouble again!

Are you going tonight though? That's what it all hinges on.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Hope the ref doesn't inspect too early and gives the fog as long as possible to clear.

If not, I guess we'll rearrange for the same night Huddersfield play their game in hand ? ???

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
:nono:

Are you going tonight though? That's what it all hinges on.

Nope, can't get childcare!

Hope the ref doesn't inspect too early and gives the fog as long as possible to clear.

If not, I guess we'll rearrange for the same night Huddersfield play their game in hand ? ???

I guess it would be good to play the same night as them, and Duffy could even be back by then.

barnden10

May 11, 2014
A part of me would love it if game off as not able to make it as on stag on Cardiff and at Principality watching Wales V Ireland. I'm sure it will be a cracking atmosphere but will miss GOSBTS and a rendition of We're on our way. UTA

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
c0d437a96591f19ce3067d916cee3c9d.jpg
this effing guy has got it in for us!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
don't think WE have any choice ?
Most logical date looking the fixtures, although I suppose the Tuesday before Easter is also possible giving Derby a Saturday( albion play Friday )-Tuesday-Friday schedule.

Hard to plan though as games will be moved for Sky.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

How did that rearranged game end up being the penultimate of their season? There seems to be available dates before then and I thought that postponed matches were to be played at the first available opportunity.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Same ref that called off the last game for fog too.......what's the chances of that!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here