Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County *** Official Match Thread ***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I assume we are talking about Jonathon Pearce, if so he was the commentator on R5L for the Newcastle match and it was nothing short of brilliant.
I know he lives/lived in Sussex but he was so well informed about us and he was fair to both sides, my view on him changed after that.

Was listening that night and he was fulsome in his belief that the Albion were moving in the right direction on and off the field.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Superb from Liam. He must've really missed playing.

This is decent all round. Let's get a 2nd.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
EVIL set pieces from Skalak so far. Horrible to defend against.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
i need my eyes tested watching it on tv Derby colours are WAY too close to ours - difficult to separate home and away

Surely the ref could (and should) have said, that won't do, go and change for something more clearly different. After all, wasn't the original purpose of away strips to avoid colour clashes and the subsequent confusion?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Surely the ref could (and should) have said, that won't do, go and change for something more clearly different. After all, wasn't the original purpose of away strips to avoid colour clashes and the subsequent confusion?
My eyesight is far from 20/20 but it doesn't seem anywhere near a clash to me.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Superb cross from Jiri.....again. Glenn should have hit the target.
You'd have bet on Murray to bury that.

As much as we look comfortably the better side, I'm still nervy as long as there's only one goal in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here