Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County *** Official Match Thread ***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marvellous scenes !

so far this is looking like a repeat of the Reading game - we are bossing midfield as Derby pushing for the win they need to have any realistic chance of playoff hence could see us getting three again tonight

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Much like the Reading game, we seem to be working very well on the break and counter.

so far this is looking like a repeat of the Reading game - we are bossing midfield as Derby pushing for the win they need to have any realistic chance of playoff hence could see us getting three again tonight

Much like the Reading game, we seem to be working very well on the break and counter.

Has beat u..great minds think alike

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
WA just does not like Skalak. Every time JC mentions something he does, WA finds fault.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Pearce is a dirty f*cker if my memory serves me correctly.

I assume we are talking about Jonathon Pearce, if so he was the commentator on R5L for the Newcastle match and it was nothing short of brilliant.
I know he lives/lived in Sussex but he was so well informed about us and he was fair to both sides, my view on him changed after that.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I assume we are talking about Jonathon Pearce, if so he was the commentator on R5L for the Newcastle match and it was nothing short of brilliant.
I know he lives/lived in Sussex but he was so well informed about us and he was fair to both sides, my view on him changed after that.

No Alex Pearce. Didn't he used to play CB for Reading?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here