Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Axe attack in Duesseldorf

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
As a member of the 'enemy' population can i just say terrorists aquiring biological/chemical weapons would make me fearful. I doubt I would be alone in thinking this.

In other words, you do precisely what terrorists want you to do, and thereby encourage them to continue. You're in a vicious cycle.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
In other words, you do precisely what terrorists want you to do, and thereby encourage them to continue. You're in a vicious cycle.

In other words, I would act in an entirely rational way. But I am sure you wouldn't bat an eyelid if X terrorist group intent on spreading terror in the UK had acquired chemical/biological weapons. Helpful hint, taking terrorist groups pronouncements re-acquiring WMD at face value is a little naive.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
In other words, I would act in an entirely rational way. But I am sure you wouldn't bat an eyelid if X terrorist group intent on spreading terror in the UK had acquired chemical/biological weapons. Helpful hint, taking terrorist groups pronouncements re-acquiring WMD at face value is a little naive.

You are the paradigm of rationality. When an exemplar is required to embody rationalism, experts will flock to you.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You have to hand it to the Kraut old bill and the general German system though, you cant accuse them of being disorganised.
They have been consistently able within minutes to access medical records and clarify how suspects have ongoing mental issues.
We can only dream of being that efficient.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You have to hand it to the Kraut old bill and the general German system though, you cant accuse them of being disorganised.
They have been consistently able within minutes to access medical records and clarify how suspects have ongoing mental issues.
We can only dream of being that efficient.
They have lists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here