Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kurt Nogan

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
For all the turmoil of the nineties we had some fantastic strikers.

Garry Nelson.
Mike Small.
John Byrne.
Kurt Nogan.
Craig Maskell.
Ian Baird.
Rafael Mead chipped in with a few important goals and also who can forget Andy Kennedy.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Adi Akinbiyi and Zeke Rowe both put in a good shift

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I saw the Nogs one afternoon in North Street when he was with us, and what I recall of him was a classy leather jacket and stonewash jeans. Nice.

Also, I remember that he couldn't score for sh*t for a number of games when first with us, but in a ZDS game or something, he charged down the keeper outside of his box, was hit on the arse with the clearance, and the ball trickled into the net from 20 yards. Then the floodgates opened and he scored for fun. Until the big offers came in and things dried up a tad.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Kurt Nogan: once described as being "as cool as a cucumber" on radio 5, as he bagged a brace away at Burnley. He was and remains my favourite ever Albion player.

King Kurt!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just did a search for Kurt Nogan and this video came up, which, as it happens, doesn't have much to do with KN apart from him scoring one of the goals.

But anyway, I remember this was one of the first away games we went to and a mate got chucked out for getting onto the pitch when Munday scored! The bit at the end of the video with Case and his hearing aid is funny and sad at the same time...

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Kurt Nogan was the first player whose kit was sponsored by the Inna Gadda Da Vida kit sponsorship collective. Our sponsorship never failed to transform an ordinary player into a world class one. Well, maybe Graeme Smith was an exception!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here