Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby fans think they're gonna get stuffed on Friday !

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Given our recent record against them, and the fact that they are a bit of a wounded animal at the moment, I'm expecting a very hard game on Friday night. The quality of their squad is right up there with anyone else in this division, IMHO.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Crikey - that's a dramatic poll result - not that polls mean anything, but their fans clearly don't feel confident about the match.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I like the comment how we are cruising to automatic promotion.

Amazing how things are viewed through others eyes!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Blimey.Is that their version of wheel loose?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
See it as a Derby fan, you've spent shitloads on players to add to quality players you have there, you finished in the playoffs last year and would expect to push on with the money they've spent and be challenging for top two.

As it is, Pearson completely lost the plot there and Schteve is going to need time to sort out the mess. They have hugely underperformed this season. No wonder they are depressed. Wouldn't you be if we were in their position after how we finished last season?

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
This is good for a bit of perspective for the bedwetters. Derby are in pre PO failure soggy sheet territory here. Yes we are on our toes, especially after the recent blips, but as far as Derby are concerned we are in fairytale land compared to them. Their squad is having to get used to the thought of another season in the Championship with not a lot to play for. I expect them to accept their fate gracefully on Friday. :D

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
See it as a Derby fan, you've spent shitloads on players to add to quality players you have there, you finished in the playoffs last year and would expect to push on with the money they've spent and be challenging for top two.

As it is, Pearson completely lost the plot there and Schteve is going to need time to sort out the mess. They have hugely underperformed this season. No wonder they are depressed. Wouldn't you be if we were in their position after how we finished last season?

Yes.

Not sure where it's gone wrong for Derby, tipped them to go all the way this year. If they can sort out whatever needs sorting, they should be a candidate for promotion next year.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
They have underperformed this season and we should win on friday but for some reason I can't see any other result than a loss

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
We all know they have good players, they are not totally out the play off picture. I think the league table should be dismissed - this WILL be a tough game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If they'd kept faith with Clement they'd probably be in a much better place given what he has done at Swansea, who were guaranteed relegation favourites before he took over.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here