Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    See it as a Derby fan, you've spent shitloads on players to add to quality players you have there, you finished in the playoffs last year and would expect to push on with the money they've spent and be challenging for top two.

As it is, Pearson completely lost the plot there and Schteve is going to need time to sort out the mess. They have hugely underperformed this season. No wonder they are depressed. Wouldn't you be if we were in their position after how we finished last season?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

2 Not allowed!
      This is good for a bit of perspective for the bedwetters. Derby are in pre PO failure soggy sheet territory here. Yes we are on our toes, especially after the recent blips, but as far as Derby are concerned we are in fairytale land compared to them. Their squad is having to get used to the thought of another season in the Championship with not a lot to play for. I expect them to accept their fate gracefully on Friday.
      Have you seen the Muppet Show........

1 Not allowed!
      I think the Derby fans have got this one correct.

3-0 Sidwell hat-trick.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by casbom View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      See it as a Derby fan, you've spent shitloads on players to add to quality players you have there, you finished in the playoffs last year and would expect to push on with the money they've spent and be challenging for top two.

As it is, Pearson completely lost the plot there and Schteve is going to need time to sort out the mess. They have hugely underperformed this season. No wonder they are depressed. Wouldn't you be if we were in their position after how we finished last season?
      Yes.

Not sure where it's gone wrong for Derby, tipped them to go all the way this year. If they can sort out whatever needs sorting, they should be a candidate for promotion next year.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DavidRyder View Post
      Yes.

Not sure where it's gone wrong for Derby, tipped them to go all the way this year. If they can sort out whatever needs sorting, they should be a candidate for promotion next year.
      No significant strengths seems to be the problem according to https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1085262
      GIlly, Gilly, Gilly Gilly, Gilliver, Oh Gilly, Gilly, - repeat ad infinitum
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      They have underperformed this season and we should win on friday but for some reason I can't see any other result than a loss

0 Not allowed!
      If we get the first goal I don't see them getting into the game st all

2 Not allowed!
      We all know they have good players, they are not totally out the play off picture. I think the league table should be dismissed - this WILL be a tough game.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dwayne View Post
      Most negative fans I've ever seen....
      You must be talking about the tweets regarding the signing of Vegard Forren?
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      If they'd kept faith with Clement they'd probably be in a much better place given what he has done at Swansea, who were guaranteed relegation favourites before he took over.
      Falmer, concrete proof that if you build it they will come