Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT 24hr parking in Lewes

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Attending a wedding in Lewes on saturday, hotel for the night but with no parking. The NCP looked like a good bet but it says it doesn't open until 4pm on the Sunday, seems weird if you've parked over night on the Saturday. Anyway do you have any suggestions? Cheers

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Which hotel? Landport is free, 10 min walk to the high street, or nevill or malling on the outskirts

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Most, if not all, parking in Lewes is free on Sunday (e.g. the car park behind the brewery of Phoenix Causeway or the one behind the new Premier Inn which may be where you are staying), with the exception of the NCP, so you just need to pay for the Saturday hours. The NCP also seems to be about three times as expensive as the other car parks (which are run by the Council). The Council car parks are also open 24hrs (no barriers or anything).

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Which hotel? Landport is free, 10 min walk to the high street, or nevill or malling on the outskirts

Staying at the premier inn, wedding at Pelham House. Landport doesn't look to far actually, could be an option thanks.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Staying at the premier inn, wedding at Pelham House. Landport doesn't look to far actually, could be an option thanks.

The car park by the Premier Inn is limited to 2 hours so the one off the Causeway is probably your best bet. About a 2 minute walk via the High Street.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah landports your best bet if you'd rather not pay

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
The car park by the Premier Inn is limited to 2 hours so the one off the Causeway is probably your best bet. About a 2 minute walk via the High Street.

Nice one thanks, I'll try to get in there then.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Most of the meters/road parking in Lewes are until 6pm on Saturday only so free all day sunday. So for example i park there to go to the Amex on Saturday afternoon at about 2pm , pay £2.80 and thats valid until 8am on Monday morning.
Its not like the horror show of parking that is Brighton.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The school car park opposite Southover Grange is free at weekends. 5 minutes walk to Pelham house, maybe 8 to the Premier Inn.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Most of the meters/road parking in Lewes are until 6pm on Saturday only so free all day sunday. So for example i park there to go to the Amex on Saturday afternoon at about 2pm , pay £2.80 and thats valid until 8am on Monday morning.
Its not like the horror show of parking that is Brighton.

What he said. Car park at the dripping pan is also the same.

Only thing I will add is double check where you have parked. Some streets have a mixture of residents only and meter parking very very close to one another. I fell foul to it once, just assumed a road that would have parking meters all the way along it would be fair game to park anywhere. On closer inspection when I got back to find I had a ticket that wasn't the case. Totally my fault but an easy mistake to make.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Pinwell Road £3.60 for 8 hours, free on Sunday. 5 minutes walk from the Premier Inn. Drive down the hill towards the station car park, then turn left. Walk up the twitten that is Pinwell Road and you'll come out almost within site of the hotel. There are usually spaces because not many seem to know its there.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
And that's coming from someone from Newhaven...Bwahahahahahaha. It's all the same in Lewes these days....every estate has it's problems. Get over it pal.

Get over what?
Nothing wrong with keeping an eye on the van.
What's all the same in Lewes these days?

I know all about council estates, I used to live in Whitehawk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here