Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC 2017 Cheltenham Festival Nags Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Boom! Finally a winner, only a fiver stake but they all count!

I am still in the place pot as well, but have Lifeboat Mona in the next, then Champers on Ice in the 4.50.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well that went well , well played to those that picked winners today , the overall leader has 823.50 points ! some going that , the leader of the NSC league has 386 points , don't forget to predict for tomorrow .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Have a good day folks and remember, when the fun stops you know you've picked the same nag as me .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Some fantastic scoring today Logans Naps topped the lot with 683 day points :ohmy: this puts him into the nationwide top 20 with a total of 1019 points after 2 days

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Awful Cheltenham so far with so many favourites beaten. Tomorrow is the day that the bookies fear. There's nearly a 6/4 favourite in most of the races.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'll take top 3 so far! Logan is having a stormer!!

just stepped on to a very messy Cheltenham platform an hour ago and now at the course next two days - can't wait!!

did we ever find out the table from last year - can't remember if I won of whether i'm completely making that up!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Don't forget to take advantage of the free bet offers !

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
That last race was a big one for me with the Walsh/Mullins winner and DJ Mullins and V Williams places and Sub Lieutenant was my pick.

Our league is currently 27th in the Private Leagues league

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Last day today so don't forget your predictions , on a personal note i have yet to find one single winner i have bet on -£26 on the week , grim.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Had a good day yesterday with some short price winners. But still down for the week.
Have an ante-post bet on Bristol De Mai in the Gold Cup at 20/1, it has now drifted to 33/1 so doesn't look good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here