Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC 2017 Cheltenham Festival Nags Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Same rules as last year just sign up or log in to your telegraph fantasy racing , pick 3 jockeys 3 trainers for extra points through the week then when the racing starts pick your daily predictions , easy to enter and follow once you get going , here is the link to the NSC league https://fantasyracing.telegraph.co.uk/cheltenham/league/?cachebuster=1488972663#MSGBRD , the pin number to join the league is 8123006 NSC CHELTENHAM 17 NAGS

Good Luck .

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
brilliant!

did I miss out last year or was it not run?

can't believe it's only a few days away, I live in Cheltenham and have got the buzz late this year.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Actually i don't think i did do it last year as i was moving around that time , anyway it's back , who's got the trophy ?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Actually i don't think i did do it last year as i was moving around that time , anyway it's back , who's got the trophy ?

I remember winning a few years ago but think that was on a previous site??.... can you enter more than one league does anyone know?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
3 days to go before the fun starts , will bounce this daily up until the 1st race on tuesday .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Please note i have added a dummy stable (Izzitpotg) as a Fav only stable so the 28 races it picks will be all favs , curious to know how good or bad a £1 level stake on each race fav over the week would fair , Izzitpotg will not be considered for the winners berth .

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Please note i have added a dummy stable (Izzitpotg) as a Fav only stable so the 28 races it picks will be all favs , curious to know how good or bad a £1 level stake on each race fav over the week would fair , Izzitpotg will not be considered for the winners berth .

Nice idea. If he does win we should all donate a fiver to the Injured Jockeys Fund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here