Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Did ANYONE find a COAT last NIGHT ?*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I am in a SPOT of bother this morning as somebody STOLE MY coat last night and it is a RATHER special ONE. A few weeks ago Mr BARBER got in touch too say he wanted me to head up a SPECIAL team to ELIMINATE anybody ABUSING their loyalty points so of course for the good of the CLUB I agreed.

For the last FEW weeks I have been in SPECIAL training to SPOT anyone ABUSING their LOYALTY points and LAST night was the START of our CAMPAIGN to ELIMINATE this DESPICABLE process. At the end of my training Paul PRESENTED me with a black POOFA coat, similar to the one he WORE at WEMBLEY but instead of the SEAGULLS logo it had our logo 'Seagulls Home Away Ticket SQUAD'.

So last night I was READY , I had MY special LOYALTY points ticket VALIDATOR in my pocket and my FIRST target, a NEFARIOUS individual who posts on here as [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] together with his CHUM [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10 are KNOWN as CEREAL abusers and I was OUT to get them LAST night.

To ENSURE they DID not KNOW I was onto them I left my COAT on my SEAT, I immediately found [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] , my GOD his breath STUNK like a CAMEL just what had he been EATING ? I could not find his CHUM [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10 who was NO doubt at HOME abusing the T & C's of his TICKET so I had to RETREAT as I want to NICK the pair of them RED handed and I will get them on Friday. Just like the MOUNTIES I always GET my MEN.

I went back to my SEAT and my COAT had gone, someone must have STOLEN it to TRY and stop the Seagulls Home Away Ticket SQUAD from doing our JOB, if YOU think NICKING my VALIDATOR will STOP me you are MISTAKEN.

Paul HAS got the CCTV of what happened LAST night and UNLESS you RETURN my COAT and VALIDATOR we will put YOU on the LIST.

NOBODY is SAFE from the SEAGULLS Home AWAY Ticket Squad so YOU have all BEEN warned.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
About time SIMMO got his own back.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Worth the WEIGHT. Ten out of TEN

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You'll NEVER take me ALIVE Enrest

Me and El P have got some serious CONNECTIONS. You should think very CAERPHILLY before trying to STOP us.

Never had you pegged as being Barbers LAPDOG. I should watch my BACK if I were you. I go to the Cliftonville and I know where you SIT

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
10/10!! :clap:

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
You'll NEVER take me ALIVE Enrest

Me and El P have got some serious CONNECTIONS. You should think very CAERPHILLY before trying to STOP us.

Never had you pegged as being Barbers LAPDOG. I should watch my BACK if I were you. I go to the Cliftonville and I know where you SIT

If UNREST disappears the ROZZERS will be looking for you .. I heard Unrest gets PEGGGED lots
He is known as DEEP THROAT at the Amex... He is Barbers LAPDOG

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Is THeir anythinG left in the BUDGEt for a new coat?Surprised he giVE YOU a POOFTA and not a BARber jacket,tight Sod.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Excellent work. I hope you catch the culprits.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
@El Presidente together with his CHUM @easy10 are KNOWN as CEREAL abusers and I was OUT to get them LAST night.

What exactly did they do to the cereal?

Were they eating cereal while driving?

4221396001_4301921369001_wheel.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here