Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Fat Sue

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
To celebrate all the fine feminines of the world today is International Womens Day. So who is NSC's favourite Woman?

???

148340.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Poll null and void due to lack of Steve Cotterill.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not my mum she walked out on me after 6 months.

Not my mother in law she is an American rich bitch that shoots and kills anything and is now pursuing a music career.... strewth oh lordy she is crazy.

Not my wife at the moment, she has gone all women's rights on me this morning after telling our daughter its international women's day, our daughter replied is there an international mans day ? too which she replied "that is everyday" thinking I had not heard, after I was the one who was up at 6am ironing our daughters clothes for school and emptying the dishwasher tidying the house, feeding the cat like I do every bloody morning while she wakes up at 7.20 and is all of a sudden in a rush.... Yeah right its every feckin day my shiny bald head it is.....

So that leaves my daughter (most of the time)

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Not my mother in law she is an American rich bitch that shoots and kills anything and is now pursuing a music career.... strewth oh lordy she is crazy.

Not my wife at the moment, she has gone all women's rights on me this morning after telling our daughter its international women's day, our daughter replied is there an international mans day ? too which she replied "that is everyday" thinking I had not heard, after I was the one who was up at 6am ironing our daughters clothes for school and emptying the dishwasher tidying the house, feeding the cat like I do every bloody morning while she wakes up at 7.20 and is all of a sudden in a rush.... Yeah right its every feckin day my shiny bald head it is.....

who looked after you when your mum left?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
who looked after you when your mum left?

My Gran in Portslade, then a foster home in Worthing until about 8 then back with my dad - Step mum, have respect for each other but its not your mum and you can see the love she has for her children / my half brothers I accept that and always did, but as I say its not your mums love...

Not that I am bitter, I met found her through sally army and boy glad she fecked off to be honest completely batshit crazy

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Why is Lush and Edna not on the List ? I voted for Liz Costa just for a laugh... come on NSC we can rig this vote so she wins

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Thanks for reminding me never to get married [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Today is the day to follow Richard Herring on Twitter.

His personal mission and commitment to inform the nimrods of 19.11 is a thing to behold.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]839583620264259593[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here