Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black puffa jacket thing found at Rothrum

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
After the game, I picked up a black puffa jacket thingie that somebody had left in the away end over a seat. If it's yours, pls PM me and I'll figure out a way to get it back to you.

To (try to) avoid multiple spurious claims, it would be helpful if you could provide some evidence that it is yours!

E.g.:

Was your seat in the front half of the stand or the back half?
Left or right of the goal (as seen from the stand)?
Does the jacket have a hood?
What size is it?
There was one item in a pocket - what is the item?

Hopefully, you'll get your jacket back via the good auspices of NSC...

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
I lost mine in back part of the stand to the right. It is large size without a hood. There was a packet of fags in the pocket.

Okay. I didn't really. But how many did I get right ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Alan-Pardew.jpg
They seek him here, they seek him there! :)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
After the game, I picked up a black puffa jacket thingie that somebody had left in the away end over a seat. If it's yours, pls PM me and I'll figure out a way to get it back to you.

To (try to) avoid multiple spurious claims, it would be helpful if you could provide some evidence that it is yours!

E.g.:

Was your seat in the front half of the stand or the back half?
Left or right of the goal (as seen from the stand)?
Does the jacket have a hood?
What size is it?
There was one item in a pocket - what is the item?

Hopefully, you'll get your jacket back via the good auspices of NSC...

And if they don't come up with the correct answers, then you will be able to keep nice and warm on your trip down to the Amex on Friday evening. Should you make the trip of course.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
And if they don't come up with the correct answers, then you will be able to keep nice and warm on your trip down to the Amex on Friday evening. Should you make the trip of course.

I was thinking that the sleeves, cut off, would make very good lagging for an uninsulated pipe in my loft...

I'm hoping it won't come to that, of course *nods*

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I lost mine in back part of the stand to the right. It is large size without a hood. There was a packet of fags in the pocket.

Okay. I didn't really. But how many did I get right ?

Final :bounce:

I didn't want to mark your answer script before as some of the questions were either/or! However, since it seems as though the owner is not going to be found through NSC or possibly is too embarrassed to step forward to claim their belongings, I am happy to reveal that you scored the impressive total of 1/5...

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
Final :bounce:

I didn't want to mark your answer script before as some of the questions were either/or! However, since it seems as though the owner is not going to be found through NSC or possibly is too embarrassed to step forward to claim their belongings, I am happy to reveal that you scored the impressive total of 1/5...

Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to go and buy one now !

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
im sure it wasnt toasty warm up there... how could you leave without noticing youd left your coat..... most people would say oi mate... coat... if someone wanders off... maybe thats just me being a girl and a southern softie who likes to resemble some kind of jihadi with her many layers and need for warmth... ill get my coat... oh!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was your seat in the front half of the stand or the back half? Back
Left or right of the goal (as seen from the stand)? Left
Does the jacket have a hood? No
What size is it? L
There was one item in a pocket - what is the item? Lighter

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Was your seat in the front half of the stand or the back half? Back
Left or right of the goal (as seen from the stand)? Left
Does the jacket have a hood? No
What size is it? L
There was one item in a pocket - what is the item? Lighter

Better than Brighton Lines' dismal effort. 2/5, or 40%. Hang on, that's an "A" these days, isn't it?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm not sure i'd be able to answer those questions about the coat i have on the back of my seat now without looking (although i never have only one item in a pocket) :)

Yeah - the size might be a bit tricky, I agree. However, I think the owner will remember the item in this particular case...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here