Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The road to 90 points

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Bruce will be determined that they finish on a good note, for a feelgood factor, to help get it right next season. Plus their first team, especially midfield and attack is classy at this level. Cost £50m!

I think and hope that we'll be promoted by then.

Bruce might be determined but his players will be on the beach

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Please, no chicken-counting. Kuszczak will be out to play another blinder on Tuesday and if he does, we could be back to where we were before the weekend by Wednesday night.

It would be nothing like before the weekend. TWO more games gone is a massive amount at this stage. Huddersfield are completely running out of road to catch us up.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Birmingham 3 points
QPR 1 (bogey ground for us & they will raise their game)
Wolves 1 (ditto)
Wigan 3
Norwich 1 (PL squad. Can't remember us winning there)
Bristol 3
Villa 0 (their £100m team is now playing well, with home advantage)

= 92 points.

The chasing pack will all lose and draw games too.

We're on our way.

Our record at Molyneux is Won 6 Lost 2 Drawn 5.

PG

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tony Mowbray thinks 90 points is the magic number.
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/151...m_the_man_who_wanted_to_prey_on_their_nerves/

He said: “Eighty points is not enough for automatic promotion but I think 90 is.

“They have got to keep going. They have got to win some football matches and they will.

“They have just got to keep doing what they do.

“It’s what, a nine-point gap? I’m sure Huddersfield will win four or five so Brighton have to win another three or whatever it is.
“They will get there in the end. You can’t look too far ahead.

“I’ve been in this league, I’ve won this league. You have to knock them down one game at a time. That is why it was a massive three points for them.”

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Please, no chicken-counting. Kuszczak will be out to play another blinder on Tuesday and if he does, we could be back to where we were before the weekend by Wednesday night.

He'll be 'out to', yes. Fortunately he is shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here