Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The fans tonight

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just got in from game, absolutely fantastic support. For what it's worth I thought Baldock was superb tonight, was at the heart of every good move.

He is such a good player, people lambasted him when he wasn't getting on the scoresheet enough, but just look at him now, goals, assists, and an unbelievable work rate.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Almost as funny as the Murray song line "We called him a c***, now he's up front"...
First time I've hear that bit of genius...love it.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
If, like me, you live on the north west Essex / Hertfordshire borders - that isn't a phrase you hear every day, to be honest.

There is one EXCELLENT curry house in Baldock. And their annual beer festival is decent.

That's about it though, really.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
He is such a good player, people lambasted him when he wasn't getting on the scoresheet enough, but just look at him now, goals, assists, and an unbelievable work rate.

I totally agree...I thought Baldock was magnificent last night, he is a great player. However, the opinionated ones on here will only look at his goal scoring record and use it as an excuse to say he isn't very good! I sometimes wonder if people go to games and actually watch them.

Still a little weary getting home at 3pm...Well worth the effort though!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Or "I'd rather have a flannel than a Towell"?

I'm looking forward to the goal celebration when Richie sets up Uwe, and the BFG puts him on a LOUNGER :thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ok it's not GOSBTS but come on - it's inventive and funny.

Almost as funny as the Murray song line "we called him a c***, now he plays up front"...

Inventive, yes I can't argue with that.
Funny, I read a post on another thread saying some fans weren't singing this song, because they were laughing so much. :lolol:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Needs adapting what QPR sing to we win away

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
How good were these chants last night..I've loved it in the North since moving over from the East with the boy last year and that my friends was immense...what a cracking atmosphere in N1C.

Oh Richie Towell baby now....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We even sung up in the ESL (East Stand Library)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How good were these chants last night..I've loved it in the North since moving over from the East with the boy last year and that my friends was immense...what a cracking atmosphere in N1C.

Oh Richie Towell baby now....

Thinking of moving from ESU to North next year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here