Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The fans tonight

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Sounded excellent in the stadium. Needed to do something to encourage the boys. Now nursing a sore throat by eating a local indian curry. "We're on our way, we're on our way". Great night. UTA.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It would have been a LIBRARY if absentees hadn't PASSED ON their TICKETS.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's a pity. I was hoping for something more like "We only sing when we're linen."

Or "I'd rather have a flannel than a Towell"?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I know I wasn't the only one who, not paying full attention, heard the roar and thought we had conceded but it was the cheer for our 2nd goal.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Just got in from game, absolutely fantastic support. For what it's worth I thought Baldock was superb tonight, was at the heart of every good move.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I know I wasn't the only one who, not paying full attention, heard the roar and thought we had conceded but it was the cheer for our 2nd goal.

Those 5 seconds trying to work out which team has scored can be bloody agonising when relying on the radio coverage! Thought our 2nd tonight was a Rotherham equilizer judging by the crowd noise! Brighton sounded like the home support on the radio!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Sounded like the fans really pulled it out the bag tonight!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Sounded like the fans really pulled it out the bag tonight!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bizarrely I didn't think the volume or intensity was all that different to forest first half. Second half better for obvious reasons and yes I can confirm people were singing at the front!

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
only a 20 mile each way journey for me but the fans were great tonight non stop and I don't think I heard the home fans sing once. with lots of changes to the team thought skalak and uwe did very well

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I didn't hear the home fans all game either - possibly because of sitting in the middle of our own soundstorm.
Ten solid minutes of Twist and Towell? If only the singing at the Amex was half as good as this....

But fair play to Rothrum though. What a bloody nice stadium they have. Imaginative and striking design, quality build too. Shame it'll be hosting Div 3 football again next season.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
A great night. I enjoyed singing the Hunemeier song more, but the Towell song grew on me.

Same again Friday is needed.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
was up in the Gods away from the Albion fans in the disabled bit (silly no fun place to put it).
The singing was relentless tonight and loud.

Rotherham steward said to me at one point......blooming eck do you lot ever shut up?

clearly not old chap.........clearly not :clap2:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I was listening on Radio Sussex and I couldn't make out anyone singing at the front. It just sounded like spotty youths and codgers sitting there with their arms folded.

Hint to the sensitive this is attempted satire.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here