Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grummit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The comp slip/receipt that away tickets come with lists the seat number against the 'owner'.

I thought similar to you, in practice nobody hands out tickets with reference to that receipt.

PG
    more fool me for never actually reading the comp slip
    i always just thought is was some sort of sales receipt.
    Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Technocrat

3 Not allowed!
      Having read PB's responses and the rest of the thread, I still get a feeling that this whole debacle is completely unnecessary.

The number of people who've abused the system to accumulate a worthwhile number of points must be in the 10's. People complaining that they can't get tickets for an away game should've gone to more games. Realistically how many are in that situation? It must number in the 10's!

We've barely sold out our away allocation this season so all of this must be a result of something that happened at Forest.

Is it really worth alienating a large portion of the fanbase for something that affected a handful of people at one game
      Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Creaky View Post
      How long before season ticket holders have to attend x number of games each season in order to retain the right to renew?
      I appreciate it relates to child season ticket holders but from next season a new condition is being introduced,

3.6 The Club reserves the right to cancel or relocate Family Stand season ticket holders, in the event the associated junior/concession season ticket is used for less than 25% of the home league matches, this will be assessed after ten home league matches have been played.
      Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      Is it really worth alienating a large portion of the fanbase for something that affected a handful of people at one game
      Why is anyone being alienated?
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      Preparations for the Premier League I think in full swing when every away game is going to be a loyalty point binfest. We've really only experienced a handful of away games each season for the last 5 where loyalty points have been needed. We're likely to have 19 if (whispers quietly) we were to get promoted.

Same with the non transferring of Season Tickets. Up until recently, it was never an issue, but since they started selling memberships to actually get onto the ST waiting list, you then those that have paid to be on that list need to see a fair chance and return on that.
      IF we had gone up last season I reckon the away games where it wouldn't have sold out would have been:

West Brom, Stoke, Burnley, Leicester (maybe), Swansea, Middlesborugh / Hull , Swansea
      Part of the fantastic REMF Winning team of 2013.
      "on the stroke of half-time it took a world class save from Greening to deny McGoldrick."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by clippedgull View Post
      I appreciate it relates to child season ticket holders but from next season a new condition is being introduced,

3.6 The Club reserves the right to cancel or relocate Family Stand season ticket holders, in the event the associated junior/concession season ticket is used for less than 25% of the home league matches, this will be assessed after ten home league matches have been played.
      This is a retrospective change, since they've been implementing it (moving people, by negotiation) in recent weeks. I don't disagree with it as it addresses the 'empty seat' problem. Which yesterday's announcement does the opposite of.

PG
      Harry!Harry!Harry!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      I might be thinking of a scenario that doesnt happen to everyone but...........
      me and chums tend to rotate whose turn it is to buy tickets for away games.There may be up to 10 of us on a good day. All these tickets arrive in one big bundle and just get handed out. The chances of all of us walking up to the turnstile at the same time are minimal ( different taxis,stay in pub extra 15 minutes,getting food,lost through drunkenness,go for a bet). Cant say ive ever noticed a list accompanying the tickets as to which ticket number or seat is assigned to which supporter (if there is i need to look harder in the future)......how would singling out one supporter for ID even be practical in this situation.
      Good point, maybe we could play a kind of game of bingo before k.o. The last ones standing without correct ID and ticket stub get a pug wash or ejected.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton4Cambridge3 View Post
      IF we had gone up last season I reckon the away games where it wouldn't have sold out would have been:

West Brom, Stoke, Burnley, Leicester (maybe), Swansea, Middlesborugh / Hull , Swansea
      Think you should have mentioned Swansea, don't think we would sell out there.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      so all of this must be a result of something that happened at Forest.
      My thoughts exactly.
      Thanks Robbie - one day we'll name a stand after you.
      Technocrat

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      Why is anyone being alienated?
      There's plenty of posts in this thread that have already answered your question.